What's new

Jax standing reset off sweep.

EGP_TYRANT your innovation with JAX is unmatched, but that phone quality is depressing me. What potential does that sweep reset have in the corner, and since everyone doing updated/current MUs charts why don't you make a MU chart for were you think Jax stands today especially against the small hitbox chars. Your awesome EJ!

Hitbox_Tyrant

"R.T.S.D" -Alex Valle
EGP_TYRANT your innovation with JAX is unmatched, but that phone quality is depressing me. What potential does that sweep reset have in the corner, and since everyone doing updated/current MUs charts why don't you make a MU chart for were you think Jax stands today especially against the small hitbox chars. Your awesome EJ!
Its pretty viable. If your opponent is blocking low then ALL 3 hits of F4,1,3 have to be blocked regardless of the hitbox.

Knockdown property on sweeps allow OTG follow-up if the recovery is fast enough. Only pre-patch cage could do it off a grounded sweep, but there's probably a lot that can do it off airborne sweep. Jax's is notable in that it might make some MUs easier. Kabal and JC don't really need their OTG.

I love you man. I was in there trying to figure this out when you Tweeted it. Also what was the MLG tech you said in your interview? Just Wave strings?

Also what made you want to release this? Don't you want to save it for NEC? You are the communities Hero. <3.

EGP_TYRANT

Works with F3 also. Meant F3 in title.

Too lazy to test it more, but, apparently it works for forward moving moves, I got it to work for 22 and even another whiffed Dash Punch