What's new

Jax Frame Data

Yeah, I've just started back on numbers. The first test I did had mixed numbers some that matched Dr. Doggs original post and some that were completely off. I have started back on those numbers last night and should be able to submit new numbers to Somberness either tonight or tomorrow to get some real feed back.

I really don't understand the procedure you guys are doing for Jax's Frame Data. It seems like unnecessary double the work for both of you, and most likely just prolonging the release of the Data for no reason?

What's the point in doing the Frame Data, than having Somberness test it himself to see if it's correct? When Somberness could have just done it himself, know it's correct and could have avoided the back and forth shenanigans. So, Somberness is doing the work to make sure it's correct, and Ssj4Crisis_x is doing the initial work to give to Somberness to have checked to see if the Data is correct. So what's the logic behind this? Could of just avoided all this if Somberness did it in the first place or Crisis was 100% confident in his work. I don't get it, but I do appreciate it.

I asked Somberness, and he said he's going to have to do the Frame Data for Jax to make sure it's right. Umm, ok, than why is Crisis doing it!?!

Me too, it's been like 2 months 3? I don't get what they're trying to do. It makes 0 sense from the way it was explained to me.
I've been wanting to do the Frame data, just never done it before. So original i was waiting around for Dr. Dogg to do it. I had even asked him then what he was doing to get the data. When I originally announced that I was going to do it I had no idea that Somberness was even running around doing Frame data for the other characters. So Somberness actually hit me up once he heard I was going to do it and we talked about it. He even suggested I just wait for him to do it because he was going to do it anyways. The only reason why its been taken me so long is because of family issues . My fiancee just had to major deaths in her family (one of them even made it into the front page of most news papers and tv) which required traveling to other states for about two weeks with 2 kids..ect ect.. Also working on rebuilding the MK scene in my area with a job.. At the time of announcing I was going to do it I didn't have half of the issues im having now. So I do apologize for the time its taking and yes I am working on it now. The point of consulting with Somberness is on the pure fact that I have never done it before and was only guessing at how to do it. Once we confirmed that my numbers were coming in right then I was just going to release the data as I got the numbers. This way i wouldn't be releasing bad data to the community.