What's new

Jax block infinite

Blkmjk

Noob
I just found out about this the other day, but does anyone know how many characters his block infinite works on? I was also wondering if people think that this should be removed and/or any other feelings about it.

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
I thought it was pretty easy to get out of but still, it should be removed. Sad that Jax, an underwhelming character would have an infinite so perhaps in removing it they would nerf Jax inadvertently.

Best way to solve this without making Jax "crap" again:

Increase the pushback of 1, 2 or gotcha grab by a bit. Just enough so that Jax can't loop it infinitely. This way you could still use this trick to build some meter but you could only do 3 or 4 reps. Which still gives Jax 1.5 bars of meter and still allows for some nice frame traps and mixups up close.

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
Best way to solve this without making Jax crap:

Increase the pushback of 1, 2 or gotcha grap by a bit. Just enough so that Jax can't loop it infinitely. This way you could still use this trick to build some meter but you could only do 4 reps. Which still gives Jax 1.5 meter and still allows for some nice frame traps and mixups up close.
Pushback on Jax or on the guy? Because then it would be allowed in the corner if it only pushed pack the opponent further surely?

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
It's best to increase the GG's pushback for Jax. But don't do it so you can still loop it for a certain amount of reps. Completely remove it. It allows Jax to come in still at advantage and apply pressure. Maybe also allow it to hit mid and no longer be usable for a wakeup attack if it can.

it doesn't need to be nerfed. All you have to do is crouch block and it goes over your head. Im assuming we're talking about 1, 2, Gotcha grab? Jax has no instant overheads that the opponent needs to be afraid of so they can crouch block all day. Jax's overhead smash can be blocked on reaction and he has no combo starters that open with an overhead. Also, even if you get caught in the loop, eating the Gotcha Grab doesnt do much damage, and it gets him off you. Its not like he can fearlessly run up to you on wakeup and start attacking you. if he does, check him with a wakeup attack. Kabals infinite needed to be nerfed because once you let it hit you, it led into a full combo, ending with F4 which led BACK INTO THE BLOCK INFINITE. Jax doesn't have that. So I think this should stay in definitely.