What's new

JAX 100% combo ( 2 Bars )

DanableLector

UPR DanableLector
Exactly what Khaotic said. @ EBS3000, you need to stop trolling and start contributing if you're gonna get in to this. Are you guys f***ing kidding me right now? All this CDjr and Tyrant band wagon needs to stop right now. Cage is just as tough as jax and worst the FRAME TRAPS are unmatched. I wonder how this thread would go had JC won MLG. uhhh A good Quan player can rape jax so can a good NW.
A good NW? NW is the poor mans Jax.. I dont agree with the Quan rape either.

KH_Captain

Nightwolf wannabe
damn so now jax back on the smoke level both can now guarantee 100% in corner with 2 bars. Well lemme take that back Jax still cant reset midscreen

Deadly Torcher

King Dingaling
Fair play if you can do that combo, seen it, tried it, FAILED it. Just cant do the 12121212 shenanigans, shame cos i'd have really liked to use him.

Maybe JAX is stronger than cage ... but even if we consider that, still cage vs jax is 6-4 cage ! Even cd jr finds it VERY HARD to deal with that mu !

Deadly Torcher

can u explain more where do u need help exactly ?

well, u mean 1 1 1 1 ! the combo doesn't have the part u mentioned ( 12121212 )
to get the 1 after the 1 perfectly DO NOT MASH !!! if the combo has five (1) press square 5 times only and work on ur timing by doing it slow then speeding it up :)