What's new

General/Other - Jason Voorhees Jason Vorhees Second Fatality (FULL)

To be honest, I think Jason's fatalities, although fabulously animated (props to animation and programmers) are incredibly lackluster. All of Jason's kills and we get these two? The second fatality is worse than the first one. I think his x-ray is pretty cool though.

jon

Noob
I think the 2nd fatality is awesome. I remember being a kid and someone had a copy of the movie with the unedited sleeping bag kill.

And people complaining of MK fatalities not making sense... limbs fall off and people explode.

Premonitionist

Call Me Premo - Mileena, D'Vorah, Cassie, Kitana.
I don't understand. Why are his arms falling off?
Yeah I'm not understanding at all why his limbs are coming off.

Like...this is Mortal Kombat and even for MK this makes no sense.
If you think it's weird his arms are falling off just wait until you see this
lol it was a must

bomb

Noob
I thought it was that Sub-Zero in this case would be digging his fingers into the ground to stop Jason from pulling him and that his arm ripped off due to that. The second arm makes no sense to me though.

NemesiN

Noob
Nobody is questioning the fact that his arms come off, sure its MK. What people are questioning is that there is no force behind them coming off. They just sorta... detach. It's very visually jarring compared to all the other fatalities in this game.

As a fan of Jason, this fatalities are missed opportunities... Would have been nice to see a chainsaw, a crossbow, a weedwacker, something aluding to the movies. This wasn't even "meh" worthy, it was just bad.

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
Ive always felt that fatalities were supposed to be more of a painful looking experience for the victim. Which is why i didnt really think the first one was bad.
The second was just odd lol. It was like he was slamming a barbie doll around and each body part just came off.

They could always turn this into MK vs DC fatalities
:DOGE

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
the 1st fatality is ok but this one really misses the mark.
Hopefully they get TANYA's right. LOL

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
Terrible.

It took me 2 seconds to think of a better one.

He slashes your stomach and your guts fall out. Slashes your throat and it sprays blood everywhere. Picks you up by your head with both hands and sickeningly crushes your skull.

Easy Peasy, and it's something Jason would actually do.

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
Terrible.

It took me 2 seconds to think of a better one.

He slashes your stomach and your guts fall out. Slashes your throat and it sprays blood everywhere. Picks you up by your head with both hands and sickeningly crushes your skull.

Easy Peasy, and it's something Jason would actually do.
You should be the fatality guy brotha