What's new

Breakthrough Jason Mamoa confirmed as AQUAMAN in 'BATMAN V SUPERMAN'

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
This is mainly my reason why this film will suck. Am I hyped? Of course, Batman and Supes in the same movie is always been every fanboys dream but that guy doesn't have the scope to make anything great(his best film is 300 and that's just ok).

To top it off the casting is awful starting with batman. Yes Ben Affleck can direct a good movie(gone baby gone) but if he's in it, he tends to be the bad thing in it. Obviously imo, I didn't like Argo or The Town, I liked the pacing (hence his direction) but his presence points to bad acting(downhill).

The Wonder Woman casting is just as bad but this time people won't argue with me lol.

Lex Luther, the direction could have gone 2 ways here: one, pick Byron Cranston, and go full on Gene Hackman version of Lex Luther. Second select someone with a cool presence like an Idris Elba(although he could play Green Lantern) and go like the cartoons/comics making him the human equal to superman. Instead, we got Facebook...a socially awkward actor(perfect for the Facebook role tho) but as Lex, not for me. He's gonna do the same song and dance he always does, straight faced and giving ass hole remarks with his monotone voice. Smh, this gonna be bad.

Hence, why I think Mamoa is pretty dame good casting.

Also I'm hyped as hell for the movie lol.

Bruce Willis as Lex