What's new

General/Other Jade Combo 43% (One Bar)

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
PS3 slept for over a month, I think it's time to play some MK9. Although I think this works only on certain chars.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Great find, but I have an idea for this particular instance. I get off work in an hour but if my calculations are correct we could be looking at 43 percent no meter, or probably 45 percent or higher with meter. Cross your fingers, we could be looking at some really good combo damage. Perhaps 39 to 40 percent without a jip.

GambitTheFirst

Just some bees, please.
What the hell is this black magic?! So I'm in training mode, it works when I get the spacing right, but I can't work out WHY it works?! Two slams splats normally except in this weird instance with this sort of sweet spot? Epic find!

I couldn't do this to save the life of me.lol.It's tight though.but let me tell you guys this.b1,staff slam,b2,enhanced staff slam,dash,2,3,f2,staff grab.It all added up to be 43%.I didn't know that you could do an enhanced staff slam after a b2 and it hits them just before they reach the ground.I set the computer to auto block and roll and wakeup mode and the enhanced staff slam still connected before the opponent landed.I will try it later on with my friend and possibly post a vid of it.I've never seen it done before and if it has then please forgive me for not being aware of it.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
So, after toying around with the double staff slam I came to a couple of different conclusions. To do the double slam, it is a just frame. The end of the slam has to hit the opponents legs just as they hit the ground. You can do this from a long range naked slam.

The other thing is this. You CAN go into the 4 sweet spot repitions, but more interesting is that you can go into the 2,3 sweet spot rep. Unfortunately, it's hard as balls.

Now, the MOST interesting thing. There is potential for a legit infinite.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
So, after toying around with the double staff slam I came to a couple of different conclusions. To do the double slam, it is a just frame. The end of the slam has to hit the opponents legs just as they hit the ground. You can do this from a long range naked slam.

The other thing is this. You CAN go into the 4 sweet spot repitions, but more interesting is that you can go into the 2,3 sweet spot rep. Unfortunately, it's hard as balls.

Now, the MOST interesting thing. There is potential for a legit infinite.
By all means...go on...