What's new

General/Other - Jacqui Briggs Jacqui's jump in 1/2 is the worst normal in MKX. Hotbox needs a serious buff ASAP

I can't believe the design decision of NRS to make a character that has two variations that flourish being as close to the opponent as possible and give her the absolute worst jump in starter in the gs. This is unacceptable. I love MKX, Kung Jin's my main. I'm ranked Top 20 in the world. I wanna pick Dvorab and Jacqui up but Jacqui has some serious design issues that need to be addressed. I love her Boot Camp alt costume tho.

I can't believe the design decision of NRS to make a character that has two variations that flourish being as close to the opponent as possible and give her the absolute worst jump in starter in the gs. This is unacceptable. I love MKX, Kung Jin's my main. I'm ranked Top 20 in the world. I wanna pick Dvorab and Jacqui up but Jacqui has some serious design issues that need to be addressed. I love her Boot Camp alt costume tho.
And nobody cares because it means nothing.
Also, you never need to jump in this game, especially with Jaqui's fucking methhead run.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
But full auto exists and you have that stupid dash

so no, there are characters who have bigger issues

Jeffreys

Grundy think you handsome!
I just saw Sonicfox demolish Arturo (love you Art) with Jacqui using a bunch of standing resets. Lets not ask for buffs or nerfs unless they trully need it.