What's new

Jacqui render reveal

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Her face looks aaaaamazing!

The armor/costume/skin however... eh, not a fan. Looks like an Apex Legends character haha.

I guess it's hard to do SF style armor and make them all look different from each other, I was hoping she'd be more cyber punk or cybernetic.

Man, I dunno, I think I'm probably the opposite of a mysoginist racist, but I still don't like Jacqui. Her being a non-objectified woman and a black person is not enough to make her also an interesting character.
I'm not saying you're misogynistic if you find her design bland, that would be crazy. I found her design in X to be one of the worst I've ever seen in a fighting game, but let's be real, the fan base has a large percentage of basement dwellers. The current discussion in the equivalent of this thread on gamefaqs is about black people having big lips and I've already seen dozens of "small tits, not fuckable" comments. Its embarassing.

D

Deleted member 59910

MK is turning into guns, lasers and special forces.
If Sindel is not part of the DLC characters while Jacqui is in the main roster NRS doesn't deserve a single $.
When I think about a perfect roster I think about gameplay diversity. Fujin, Rain, Havik, Sindel... they’re all uniques. I loved Jacqui redesign. The problem is: her move set isn’t original. That’s Jacqui problem. I don’t like D’vorah, but she’s original. Is cool to play with characters that have remarkable moves. “What’s her power? Oh, she shoots a gun... okay.”

Lun

proud TERF!
I'm not saying you're misogynistic if you find her design bland, that would be crazy. I found her design in X to be one of the worst I've ever seen in a fighting game, but let's be real, the fan base has a large percentage of basement dwellers. The current discussion in the equivalent of this thread on gamefaqs is about black people having big lips and I've already seen dozens of "small tits, not fuckable" comments. Its embarassing.
Ah, tell me about it.... :/

To be honest... I think the outfit is already better than MKX (anything could have been a better outfit than the one from MKX, the old one was boring) but could be better. It's probably the green part of the suit that makes it a bit weird, especially for a SF character. I don't ask it to be all in white/metallic to fit her role in the army but this light green seems a poor choice of color. I'm pretty sure that if you change that color, it would be better.

However I don't like the face, especially the hair. Maybe it's only the render, but I expected better.

Having said that, it's still better than MKX, I can't deny that

Bold statement, but okay I'll wait to see them.

Jordy

Noob
MK is turning into guns, lasers and special forces.
If Sindel is not part of the DLC characters while Jacqui is in the main roster NRS doesn't deserve a single $.
YES!! this game is becoming what every other famous series became! A general WAR guns and shooting game!! Next MK will be a shooting game. I’ll tell u

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
I'm totally stuck here guys, I simply don't know what to think of Jacqui...

I can't really hate this design or anything, but Jax being in the same game again, and her being another FREAKING BORING gun user is too much for me.

SO I have nothing against the design this time, It's miles better than the MKX design, but the stupid guns should go really, and her father should just die off just like Sonya, I love the characters, but this family in every game is overkill.

Also, people who play only with Jacqui to annoy others are the most pathetic people I know, they are instantly ignored. Bye.

Also people that think D'vorah is the same level as Jacqui... no words for them, I'm just glad that I ain't them, how boring that must be! UGH!

Jordy

Noob
I'm totally stuck here guys, I simply don't know what to think of Jacqui...

I can't really hate this design or anything, but Jax being in the same game again, and her being another FREAKING BORING gun user is too much for me.

SO I have nothing against the design this time, It's miles better than the MKX design, but the stupid guns should go really, and her father should just die off just like Sonya, I love the characters, but this family in every game is overkill.

Also, people who play only with Jacqui to annoy others are the most pathetic people I know, they are instantly ignored. Bye.

Also people that think D'vorah is the same level as Jacqui... no words for them, I'm just glad that I ain't them, how boring that must be! UGH!
KKKKompletely agree. I’m not gonna get the game. I wanted a fighting game, NOT A WAR shooting game! Its getting towards that s*it

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I swear you have some kind of obsession with D'Vorah. That must be love. ;)
No, you just seem to love to talk about how unpopular Jacqui is despite backing a character that is actually about as unpopular in the grand scheme, and I love to call people out on bullshit

They are both unpopular, so if you want to talk about replacing unpopular characters, you’re the pot calling the kettle black.