What's new

General/Other - Ferra/Torr Jacqui Loops - Ferra/Torr oddity

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
Sorry for the double post, but I just recorded 1212~db2 run 1212~db2 on FT and he couldn't escape no matter what I did. It seems like his hitbox is so high when still in blockstun that even standing 1 will hit him before he can do anything. She gets 4 reps before running out of stamina.

I think db2 actually has more advantage when it hits on crouch blocking opponents. It would make sense that NRS didn't fix this move since it isn't even supposed to hit crouch blockers. They probably didn't notice that FT has no escape because neutral ducking isn't an option for her.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Dunno if it's been said before in this thread, but too lazy to read the whole thing:

When you test stuff like this in training mode set the opponent to "Stance" block.

With "All" and "Auto" block, the AI stand blocks every hit that they can, for some reason. With Duck + Stance Block, the AI will stay ducking.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Here @Doombawkz now you can get the thread title changed back, haha.

You can walk juuuust the right amount after 1212 xx Uprocket and repeat it again, so that in itself is a block infinite. I did the easier way in the above video by doing reps of the run loop until I ran out of stamina, then doing a single walk forward 1212 xx uprocket > run reps again.

I suck though and couldn't get the 100% on it =[

As far as I can figure this 100% works, but if I'm wrong, someone tell me.

For the record this is recorded on Stance Block + Duck, and 4 xx Uprocket gets armored through for me.

joeldm

Noob

You can walk juuuust the right amount after 1212 xx Uprocket and repeat it again, so that in itself is a block infinite. I did the easier way in the above video by doing reps of the run loop until I ran out of stamina, then doing a single walk forward 1212 xx uprocket > run reps again.

For the record this is recorded on Stance Block + Duck, and 4 xx Uprocket gets armored through for me.
:eek:

EGP Wonder_Chef

Man it really bugs me that I didn't get 100%. I'm going to have to re record that at some point in the future.

Ecodus

I ain't got time to bleed.

@colt

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele

Ouch.

E

Eldriken

Fuck. Incoming Up Rocket nerf. It's gonna be neutral on block instead of +11. =( They'll do that instead of fixing FT's hitbox.

But this is some horseshit if you're a FT player. Can't blame you for being pissed about this if you are.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.

Did you read my post above about the crouch block glitch still giving more advantage for up rockets? I don't think this will work if they are stand blocking. Still, it's a retarded guessing game for FT.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
It doesn't help that certain block animations make things worse for us.

From what I found in my labbing, in the corner if Torr does the blocking animation where one of his arms goes up, he can be trapped by the 4xxup rocket follow-up, and midscreen if he raises his right shoulder it traps him as well.

I was wondering why it seemed so inconsistent, and now that I've gotten used to recognizing which animations do what, I've found that the infinite technically can be done if the Torr player is incredibly unlucky, but otherwise its dangerous.

The 1212xxup rocket will always work though

Love you too chef.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Also I'll change the title and fix the topic when I'm not eating wataburger and getting off of work.

Also @EGP Wonder_Chef its easier in the corner because there's less pushback.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
I think you guys should just deal with it. You play a big hitbox character, too bad

Also there's some misinformation in this thread. Some of this isn't tested properly

delbuster

hungry
oh wow. i was looking thru this stuff, thought i found a block infinite, then figured out the char i was fighting against could easily escape. tried with ferra torr/ this is a real block infinite LOL

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
I think you guys should just deal with it. You play a big hitbox character, too bad

Also there's some misinformation in this thread. Some of this isn't tested properly
I retested it having F/T crouching the entire time and came up with 2 videos showing the 1212xxupR 4xupR both hitting and missing.

I dunno how else you want me to do it.