What's new

General/Other - Jacqui Briggs Jacqui Briggs General Discussion

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Someone mentioned that characters might just be reverted back to their old states for the beta rather than reworked and that theory seems to be supported a little for Jacqui since she has the same day 1 infinite again.

Etoroguy

Why isn't Jax's Farm a playable stage?
Someone mentioned that characters might just be reverted back to their old states for the beta rather than reworked and that theory seems to be supported a little for Jacqui since she has the same day 1 infinite again.
I don't think that's right. Jax got a damage Nerf that I'm sure he didn't have day 1

RM Ree

Shiba Tamer
Sub-Zero got a slight damage nerf himself. And Scorpions advantage on certain strings has changed as well.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
I said it seemed to be the case for Jacqui since she has her infinite back, not for everyone #BibleThump

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
HUGE news for Jacqui:

In the new beta, her ex bf2 has MASSIVE pushback. Appears to be safe!

If it's not safe, it will be a much more difficult punish. If they block this attack, they go reeling back like 4-5 feet. Slide could possibly punish or maybe run in standing 1, or Jax's knee. IDK, it's hard to test, but beleive me - the pushback is REAL.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
HUGE news for Jacqui:

In the new beta, her ex bf2 has MASSIVE pushback. Appears to be safe!

If it's not safe, it will be a much more difficult punish. If they block this attack, they go reeling back like 4-5 feet. Slide could possibly punish or maybe run in standing 1, or Jax's knee. IDK, it's hard to test, but beleive me - the pushback is REAL.
I didn't post this because I thought maybe I was wrong. I didn't "visibly" notice a big difference and the frames were the same, but a couple of times I did a string late on my reset and got 33~BF2 blocked and I've yet to be punished. I thought maybe people just didn't punish but it happened against better players as well, who I was able to block their follow up. There seems to be a change in the block stun and/or pushback now.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
I didn't post this because I thought maybe I was wrong. I didn't "visibly" notice a big difference and the frames were the same, but a couple of times I did a string late on my reset and got 33~BF2 blocked and I've yet to be punished. I thought maybe people just didn't punish but it happened against better players as well, who I was able to block their follow up. There seems to be a change in the block stun and/or pushback now.
I don't know about the regular version, but I was playing HT in the beta and the EX version of BF2 had major pushback. Looks like when you block a huge hit and you reel back. It looks crazy. Did it against Sub Zero.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
I don't know about the regular version, but I was playing HT in the beta and the EX version of BF2 had major pushback. Looks like when you block a huge hit and you reel back. It looks crazy. Did it against Sub Zero.
That's crazy. I didn't even notice the EX one. Next time I bump into a TYM member we're gonna be testing things! Lol

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
I'm not sure if this was added today or not. It's hard to get somebody to block that move in a real match.
It also seems like either her NJP was buffed or the games were. I was able to NJP Scorpions Jik3 a few times and Sub's NJK a couple of times. Don't remember that happening before.

scarsunseen

Miley Cyrax®
I don't notice anything different about her NJP, but I'll test out the ex-bf2 when I get a chance. It would be great to have a somewhat safe armored special.