What's new

Jacqui Briggs - Combo List

XBlades

To Achieve, You must Believe
idk about you guys, but if when i run into some stupid gimmicks.. i will always get hit with it. i am free to cross over jump ins..currently.

Simba

Noob
idk about you guys, but if when i run into some stupid gimmicks.. i will always get hit with it. i am free to cross over jump ins..currently.
Yeah cross up jump attacks are getting me too. Like Baraka's jump ins and Geras body splash for sure. Seems like a problem she has. Unless she early D2s she's kinda free to them. Not even late D1 can anti air because it takes character models so long to turn around in this game that when you try D1 it just gets stuffed anyway. Gonna try labbing it a bit more to see what she can do. And early on ppl are def gonna gimmick us with lack of char knowledge or just getting away with murder because we don't know the situation. We'll be alright once we settle into the game more.

XBlades

To Achieve, You must Believe
Does anyone have the timing down on clinch to 3 knees into double knee ender..

df3~4,4,4,3

It is really tight, only seem to get it when I pay attention to the opponents animation when they reset after getting hit with 4 and continue.

RM AtK!

aka - RM_AtK !

df3~4,4,4,3

It is really tight, only seem to get it when I pay attention to the opponents animation when they reset after getting hit with 4 and continue.
iits pretty ez if you watch her leg hit the ground again the first ones the hardest to do

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Imo if you're punishing something that's not super tight, f22 makes a better meterless punish starter damage-wise. Ex. f22 f12 f12~Clinch, 4, 4, clinch ender of your choice.

Last edited:

Gamer68

Fujin!
Can't play right now so I can't test, but is a triple Krushing Blow combo possible?

33 (punish kb), F12, clinch 441 kb, F44, dash punch kb.

??

kelevra

Steel cable bungee jumper
Just as an info on maximizing damage with her on male characters:
After ex db4 you can walk forward for just very few frames or micro dash into f2,2 and then end with f12,f12xxdf3
This works after all of her crushing blow launchers without the dash as well, but in those cases its more damaging to just go for f1xxdf1 into f12xxdf3

Poto2222

"Online is your forte!" - A Wise Man, 2015.
Hey, I just found out you can side switch after the 33 KB side switch! That means you don't have to choose between giving up your positioning while going for the krushing blow punish or keeping your opponent where you want for subsequent pressure with a less damaging punish.

You can even get that sweet big girl damage without having your back against the wall!

Jacqui is nuts, honestly

Dr. Cheesesteak

pygophile and podophile
Anyone got Combos for her second Tournament Variiation?
Exactly what I'm looking for. Have barely labbed, but got a simple bnb that do ~210dmg, but nothing crazy and is doable on both variations, I think it's a common one (just 112xxdb4(en) bf2. opening w/ f12 in corner or 22 works also). There's also all the stuff on the first page, but minus the clinch ender. I'm gonna try to lab and research tonight and as much as possible tomorrow to see if her ground traps can be mixed in mid-combo or just as enders. But looks like for now, us Next Gen'ers are pretty much just limited to using our tools in neutral and doing whatever lesser damage we can do compared to 1st Rnd KO. :confused:

edit (will add as I quickly dabble):
33(KB) df1(en) - 280dmg not counting the dot on them and where they land

Last edited:
Exactly what I'm looking for. Have barely labbed, but got a simple bnb that do ~210dmg, but nothing crazy and is doable on both variations, I think it's a common one (just 112xxdb4(en) bf2. opening w/ f12 in corner or 22 works also). There's also all the stuff on the first page, but minus the clinch ender. I'm gonna try to lab and research tonight and as much as possible tomorrow to see if her ground traps can be mixed in mid-combo or just as enders. But looks like for now, us Next Gen'ers are pretty much just limited to using our tools in neutral and doing whatever lesser damage we can do compared to 1st Rnd KO. :confused:

edit (will add as I quickly dabble):
33(KB) df1(en) - 280dmg not counting the dot on them and where they land
If you hit the 33 KB you can jump forward 2 into F314 1+3 for ~390 and setup BlueFlame kinda safish. You can skip the forward jump and just dash forward instead its easier.

Sneakasi

Noob
midscreen clinch KB combo route
starter+clinch 4441(kb), f12, f12+clinch 4443 // 481 - 581 dmg
jik, dash, f12, f12+clinch 4441(kb), f12+clinch 4443 // 518 dmg

bonus corner kb:
starter+clinch 4441(kb), s44+up shotgun, f12+clinch 4443 // 520 dmg
corner side switch double kb:
33(kb), 44+up shotgun, f12+clinch 4441(kb), f12+clinch 4443 // 610 dmg
double KB corner:
d2(kb), 44+up shotgun, f12+clinch 4441(kb), f12+clinch 4443 // 574 - 593 dmg depending on how many 4s you sneak in // 661 with super
112 corner KB:
112+up shotgun, d1+clinch 4441(kb), s44+up shotgun, d1+clinch 4441 // 479 dmg

Last edited:
Maybe a bit gimmicky (cuz real enemys move duh) but it`s still there:
If you jump kick from max distance (in Corner - like 2 back dashes ~ 1 small step back) into 4 4 DF2 you get the KB most of the Time (not sure if it works vs all Player Models) for 381%.

Sneakasi

Noob

df3~4,4,4,3

I watched her leg to learn the timing. Hit 4 as soon as it touches the floor.
I got the timing down fairly consistent this way.
The hardest part for me is timing the first 4 mid combo right after the clinch.

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
how much damage does the extra 4 get you most of the time in clinch? Depending on the amount it's probably not worth the risk of the drop? Maybe I just suck at it will practice more later

TheGabStandard

The anticipation is killing me
@DivineImpalerX @Dr. Cheesesteak I play Next Gen quite a bit, most of her combos are fairly similar to KO but obvious less damage. Your choice of ender is usually going to be dash punch for damage, F314 for space/dome use or a puddle setup.

Starter xx DB4(AMP), micro dash F22, F12, F12 xx dash punch/puddle

Starter xz DB4(AMP), dash, F1, F3141+3
You can add F22 into the combo and that will always make the 1+3 on the F3 ender whiff. But even if it whiffs you are safe and up close to the opponent which is where you want to be.

That first one is the go to combo midscreen. In terms of the corner I am looking for more damaging stuff at the moment and will share once I find it. What I know is end combos is 112 and cancel the third hit to get a safe puddle or dome setup.

DFC

Cutthroat Truther
It's more efficient to start a combo with the Clinch KB than to do it in the middle, right? Or do I have this wrong? Not at a console to test this, but I've been doing them mid combo and I'm just not sure it's the most efficient option