What's new

Combo List - Jacqui Briggs Jacqui 'Bae' Briggs Combo Science Thread

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
Was playing around, found some corner combo's with full auto (meterless and x-ray):

In order of video:
-Meterless Corner
B33, BF2, B2, 33, BF4 (39%)
B2, DB3, 4, DB2, 33, BF4 (39%)
B33, DB3, 33, DB2, 33, BF4 (44%)

-X-ray Corner
B2, DB3, 4, DB2, 33, X-ray (53%)
B33, DB3, 33, DB2, 33, X-ray (56%)

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
Was playing around, found some corner combo's with full auto (meterless and x-ray):

In order of video:
-Meterless Corner
B33, BF2, B2, 33, BF4 (39%)
B2, DB3, 4, DB2, 33, BF4 (39%)
B33, DB3, 33, DB2, 33, BF4 (44%)

-X-ray Corner
B2, DB3, 4, DB2, 33, X-ray (53%)
B33, DB3, 33, DB2, 33, X-ray (56%)
After some experimenting I came to realize that;
It's much more easy and less tight to replace the last 33 with a 4 btw, the damage is about 2-3% less. but a lot more consistent.

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
b33 db3 33 db2 1 11 11 12 bf4 - 45%
b2 db3 33 db2 11 11 12 bf4 41%
I tried those too but decided not to include them.

From my experience you end up with doing a lot more work with a higher chance of dropping for 1%-3% more damage.

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
you can training to do without 1 more 11, just b33 db3 33 db2 1 11 12 bf4
and after some practice you can stable do full combo
I'll have to experiment more.
I'm more focused right now trying to put all the combo's to use in actual combat though.
Only picked up Jacqui yesterday.
you can training to do without 1 more 11, just b33 db3 33 db2 1 11 12 bf4
and after some practice you can stable do full combo
Yeah, 1, 11, 12 BF4 works better.
I seem to inconsistently if I put in a second 11, but I'll keep practicing.

One thing I have issues with by the way is her run combo's.
I can land F12, DB2, Run 12,BF4 easily.
The weird thing is, when I start a combo with 33 and do BF2 the opponent gets juggled about halfway across the screen, but when I do B33 BF2 the opponent gets juggled further and my chances of getting to the opponent in time while doing the running to extend the combo is a 50% chance hit and miss.
I know 33 is a bad combo starter to begin with so I don't see myself using it during matches.
Silly thing is, I can land run combo's with Ermac, Sub-Zero and Cassie no probs, but with Jacqui I can't land them a 100% of the time.
Any pointers?

stosn

Noob
33~db3 run 12~db2 run 12~bf4
b33~db3 run 12~db2 run 12~bf4. More simple b33~db3 run 12~bf4 ( mb can use 121~bf4 or 1212~bf4 )
In FA dont need to use bf2 in combo ( only b2~bf2 )

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
you can find all combos ( for Full Auto only ) that i used in this video ( i dont put input, but if you need it, i can write it ):
Thanks, and as far as inputs goes, it's easy to figure out which combo's require which button presses, so I'm set regarding that.

[ QUOTE="Heartwire, post: 1821220, member: 14482"]Thanks, and as far as inputs goes, it's easy to figure out which combo's require which button presses, so I'm set regarding that.[/QUOTE]
Hey as far as regarding her run cancels you need to run deeper if that makes sense. her trex arms makes her rcs hard as f to do. I had to same issue until i started running deeper

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
Hey as far as regarding her run cancels you need to run deeper if that makes sense. her trex arms makes her rcs hard as f to do. I had to same issue until i started running deeper
Maybe that's why I'm dropping it then, I'll try to run in deeper and see what happends.

Thats nice but tbh high tech isnt worth it compared to full auto. And youd have to set up your gauntlet charges. STILL DAT DAMAGE DOUGH

Etoroguy

Why isn't Jax's Farm a playable stage?
I can't seem to break 50% with shotgun, I'm stuck at 49% can anyone help me out or is it impossible to hit 50 with her?

stosn

Noob
In the corner ( FA only ):
b2~db2, 4u4, 11, 11, (11), 12~bf4 - 38(40)%
I prefer this combination, cause its catches jumping opponents. b2~db3 do not hit opponent in the air

Last edited:

JustinXavier21

The rose that grew from concrete
What the current combos for SG variation in the corner?
I don't think there is one! If you hit a F1/B2, the njp D2 (cross over) 12~Dust seems to be the best option in most match-ups (damage will always be quite low and SG isn't all that favorable in the corner).

If they will just Breaker, I use starter xx multiple 1's into 12~BF4. At certain heights I go for 33~BF4 but no matter what you do in SG, you're getting 29-32% unless you side switch or use an X-ray. ex Moves don't add enough damage to justify tacking them on except for if it'll kill :-(

stosn

Noob
In video on 1st page combo from 33:
33~bf2, njp, d2, 12~db2, run, 33~bf4 - 39%
But njp really rarely connect. Its my problem, or its hard timing?

And what to do with b33, b14 strings? What max dmg combo in the corner now? With switch side or no

JustinXavier21

The rose that grew from concrete
33 isn't really a viable starter due to the awful hitbox and range. The NJP is more difficult - the height on B2 and F12 1+2 make it easier. In any case, try using a larger male opponent to practice it

stosn

Noob
33 isn't really a viable starter due to the awful hitbox and range. The NJP is more difficult - the height on B2 and F12 1+2 make it easier. In any case, try using a larger male opponent to practice it
And what the combo for b33 starter in the corner? I think I found a good combination.