What's new

Guide - High Tech Jacque's Block Jail omg

Please read other threads that have been posted.

She is a training mode God.
The previous thread that was posted about this had a title along the lines of along the lines of "omg nrs wat have u done"

(http://testyourmight.com/threads/this-is-fine.57561/)

That's the issue, you can search to see if a thread has been created about something already, but this doesn't work if people don't actually give their threads regular non-click-baity titles.

Hiyomoto

Noob
Can you poke you from Johnny Cage cansels? After cansel he is doint high 11 or 12, but you cant poke out
I've been poked plenty of times during the hit of that 1212 string. Not sure if it was a calculated Poke but a poke nonetheless which doesnt refute what I said.

omooba

fear the moobs
soooooooo after the jacqui buffs this shit needs to go. against some characters she can do 50% on block. and this isn't even hard to get out. 1,1,4 in the corner guarantees this. yeah her neutral sucks, and she's stubby but for 15secs this character has an infinite
BROKE

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
soooooooo after the jacqui buffs this shit needs to go. against some characters she can do 50% on block. and this isn't even hard to get out. 1,1,4 in the corner guarantees this. yeah her neutral sucks, and she's stubby but for 15secs this character has an infinite
BROKE
Can't most, if not all, characters poke out of this now? I think with the 7 frame pokes this might be dead...

omooba

fear the moobs
Because flip kick doesn't low profile?
I'm talking about f1,2burst into f1,2burst. From what I can tell no one can low profile this. And even if someone could. That means this is an infinite against most of the cast. Please don't leave this in the game. This shit does 50% chip if they block everything and builds hella meter

stosn

Noob
I'm talking about f1,2burst into f1,2burst. From what I can tell no one can low profile this. And even if someone could. That means this is an infinite against most of the cast. Please don't leave this in the game. This shit does 50% chip if they block everything and builds hella meter
lol you can get burst in hit and infinite will end

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
Oh yeah, the f12~burst will trap most characters in level 1 gauntlets. I just tested and Cassie's flip kick will trade with the f1, and she can probably combo off that. Only if Jacqui delay's the f1, the kick will miss Jacqui and the f1 hits Cassie. So it's kind of a hitbox issue with flip kick. Otherwise, just trade flipkick.

Genarally speaking, you can't really get out of this if you don't have meter or a great backdash. The ways to get out of this are to take the hit, which knocks you down for 12% (same damage as a throw), armor out, or low profile the f1.

I really don't consider it broken considering how hard it is to get buffed gauntlets and immediately start the blockstring. Maybe someone will figure out how to exploit it, but for now it remains a small bit of dirt for a low tier variation.

omooba

fear the moobs
lol you can get burst in hit and infinite will end
so in the corner the only way to escape 50% chip is to get hit? aight that seems fair. now lets say you had no bar what then? get knockdown repeatedly till you built the bar? seems far
Oh yeah, the f12~burst will trap most characters in level 1 gauntlets. I just tested and Cassie's flip kick will trade with the f1, and she can probably combo off that. Only if Jacqui delay's the f1, the kick will miss Jacqui and the f1 hits Cassie. So it's kind of a hitbox issue with flip kick. Otherwise, just trade flipkick.

Genarally speaking, you can't really get out of this if you don't have meter or a great backdash. The ways to get out of this are to take the hit, which knocks you down for 12% (same damage as a throw), armor out, or low profile the f1.

I really don't consider it broken considering how hard it is to get buffed gauntlets and immediately start the blockstring. Maybe someone will figure out how to exploit it, but for now it remains a small bit of dirt for a low tier variation.
have you tried ending a corner combo into 114 guantlet. i may be wrong but from what i can tell this is guaranteed. if they have no bar they have to hold all your shit.
ferra/torr got nerfed because had an infinite you coudn't get out of without meter why should she keep hers? and jailing 50/50 runcancels. added into this?
how is this not broke. she's still stubby. still gets raped by lao but dude NO ONE SHOULD HAVE A PSEUDO INFINITE. they took out liu's, ferra's, ermacs and none of them did 50% chip

stosn

Noob
I think you need go to practice and look at Ronin in the corner with b11.
And make new post about it, how its broken

omooba

fear the moobs
I think you need go to practice and look at Ronin in the corner with b11.
And make new post about it, how its broken
one i didn't make a new post about this. i really really want to but there's 3 more and mods would be pissed. same with ronin's shit but you'll see me complaining about it too if you go to that thread. difference is ronin's isn't an infinite against everyone. but this is. and again the chip damage. dude i honestly think jacqui is top 10. after the buffs. she still has most of her problems but they buffed her offense like crazy and they gave her a new jail and they gave her a better wake up. all i'm saying is if this doesn't get toned down it'll be stupid

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
so in the corner the only way to escape 50% chip is to get hit? aight that seems fair. now lets say you had no bar what then? get knockdown repeatedly till you built the bar? seems far

have you tried ending a corner combo into 114 guantlet. i may be wrong but from what i can tell this is guaranteed. if they have no bar they have to hold all your shit.
ferra/torr got nerfed because had an infinite you coudn't get out of without meter why should she keep hers? and jailing 50/50 runcancels. added into this?
how is this not broke. she's still stubby. still gets raped by lao but dude NO ONE SHOULD HAVE A PSEUDO INFINITE. they took out liu's, ferra's, ermacs and none of them did 50% chip
If you get hit by the burst, the block trap is over. You can delay wakeup, techroll, wakeup fast with a normal etc to try to get out.

I don't think 114~db2 is gauranteed in the corner. Midscreen it works on a few characters because of the knockback distance.

She doesn't have jailing 50/50 run cancels. She has an overhead that jails into a mid/high.

It's not an infinite because she runs out of her level 1 buff eventually. Trust me, it's not easy to put people in this trap. I've tried it many times and when it works you might get 20-30% out of it. You usually have to sacrifice damage in order to get a buff activated. Once you do activate, you just handed all your plus frames over to the opponent, so you will never get a full 12 seconds of f12~QB. You will probably not even put them in the trap because usually they have meter to get out, which takes no timing at all and results in a full combo for them.

In the rare chance that you activate buff, put them in the trap and they have no meter to get out, you are basically guaranteed only 12-15% damage, maybe more. It looks better on paper than it is in practice.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
If you get hit by the burst, the block trap is over. You can delay wakeup, techroll, wakeup fast with a normal etc to try to get out.

I don't think 114~db2 is gauranteed in the corner. Midscreen it works on a few characters because of the knockback distance.

She doesn't have jailing 50/50 run cancels. She has an overhead that jails into a mid/high.

It's not an infinite because she runs out of her level 1 buff eventually. Trust me, it's not easy to put people in this trap. I've tried it many times and when it works you might get 20-30% out of it. You usually have to sacrifice damage in order to get a buff activated. Once you do activate, you just handed all your plus frames over to the opponent, so you will never get a full 12 seconds of f12~QB. You will probably not even put them in the trap because usually they have meter to get out, which takes no timing at all and results in a full combo for them.

In the rare chance that you activate buff, put them in the trap and they have no meter to get out, you are basically guaranteed only 12-15% damage, maybe more. It looks better on paper than it is in practice.
No, practicality means nothing. I can do it in training mode so it's OP. Forget all the situational crap associated with it.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord

114~DB2 is guaranteed against everyone.

Also yeah, High Tech is so shitty that even with a pseudo-infinite she still sucks.