What's new

Guide - High Tech Jacque's Block Jail omg

iMileena

"I will cut a hole in you"

Omg omg guys correct me of im late or whatever but did anyone know she jails people in this variation? It only works on the first spark and works mid screen as well. The chip damage is ridiculous if you use your whole stamina bar!

I messed up at the end cause it's kind of hard to pull off when you first try it.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.

Omg omg guys correct me of im late or whatever but did anyone know she jails people in this variation? It only works on the first spark and works mid screen as well. The chip damage is ridiculous if you use your whole stamina bar!

I messed up at the end cause it's kind of hard to pull off when you first try it.
It's known, but it's character specific and you need to test it against duck blocking opponents. Alot of characters can poke after df2. It does work midscreen and with her entire 1212~df2 for maximum chip. Charging gauntlets is difficult but the execution is even harder to pull off. Most times I try it they either poke out, armor, or get hit by a df2 which effectively gets them out of it.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
So true, although if u give her a decent armor move and add some range and speed to d3 and d4, she will become a problem.
d3 and d4 are laughable in this current state.

I don't care if they leave them as is, as long as they speed up f1 or f2, speed up db1 and fix 4u4 input. Sure, she'd still have issues with armour, but at least she'd be able to compete in the neutral.

kelevra

Steel cable bungee jumper
One thing i have to disagree on is making the stanky leg input easier. Think about it, its a very fast mid with a solid hitbox that hits for goddamn 9% on its own and launches for a juggle that even midscreen can be converted if you're really quick.
Everything else i agree with tho.

Hiyomoto

Noob
Let me just tell you why it won't work on someone with a brain. First hit of 1212 is a high which means that early on in this string, it can be easily poked to interrupt. These are just from my own experiences. Could be wrong but just in case I'm not :

//Thread