What's new

Jabs Theory

Hey,

I know there are a lot of threads out there about jabs but I just have one thing to ask. Could someone post the exact way of doing Run Jabs, Kara Jabs, Glitch Jabs, Kara Run Jabs, etc... please?
I mean, yes it has been explained already but what I ask is the complete way of doing them, with the directions, and the complete patterns and sequences, pauses between movements....
Like for exemple: Keep Forward and alternate pressing LP,LP,RUN.

Thanks a lot to who will answer. :)
TA

REO

Undead
run, LP / HP + down + block, run, LP / HP + down + block~repeat

That is all you really need. Don't hold run while you jab because it will prevent your run meter from restoring. Cancelling jabs with run is pointless when you can cancel with block instead. Make sure to hold down when you cancel with block so you don't get hit by lows.

Thanks man, so it would be Glitch Jabs right?

Isn't it: Forward+run, LP / HP, down + block, Forward+run, LP / HP, down + block~repeat ?

And do I hold Down (+Backward) while I jab? I practice this but when I hit LP/HP+down+block (at the same time), I just block! I'm getting crazy with this thing!

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster

Isn't it: Forward+run, LP / HP, down + block, Forward+run, LP / HP, down + block~repeat ?

And do I hold Down (+Backward) while I jab? I practice this but when I hit LP/HP+down+block (at the same time), I just block! I'm getting crazy with this thing!
Yes, you would hold D/B while doing it to prevent being counter-thrown.

MKK hanzo

When pressing Blk just give it a small tap, if you hold it too long more of a tap it will register the full Blk animation

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2