What's new

ive got an imposter.

btbb99 informed me that there is a frozensouljer lurking the lobby. its not me. my 1st thought was nicca but prolly not. i would love 2 kno, and plz @ frozensouljer challenge me.

btbb99

Noob
i dont think it was nicca because i was actually gonna play this guy but at the character select
screen the lag was really really bad so i left and me and nicca dont play anymore because he lag but
i no the lag with me and him isn't nearly that bad....

D

david_GEM

it would be hilarious if this was completely coincidental.

dcigay is an imposter without a doubt

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
david_GEM said:
it would be hilarious if this was completely coincidental.

dcigay is an imposter without a doubt
Yeah that's Jester305, he basically confirmed it. I've got a groupie :)

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
david_GEM said:
I understand u and I but why would he do that to frzn?
Frzn probably beat Jester's ass on one of his alt accounts and he couldn't handle it so he made a double account to get back at him.

CUKO28

Noob
Ive bumped into Dcigay a while ago but we never played. How many accounts can be created on your PS3 by the way?
Also Dookiebrain_Sucks. They Probably the same dude..... ;)

iammud

Noob
I always thought your name meant "Frozen Slider," as in like the packs of frozen white castle hamburgers that are sold the store...

CUKO28 said:
How many accounts can be created on your PS3 by the way?
16 accounts

frznsldr said:
lmao..white castle. its definately sum1 from here because they messaged me last night.
What did they say? If they're really an impostor or trying to make you look bad, they would use the same mains. Create an alt. account just to catch them out in the open and see who they use.

omg it makes perfect sense. i sent jesse sum messages about how i would beat him lag or not then btbb99 said this frozen guy lags, and on the ggs thread the last guy that posted said he playd frozensoul and that he spammed jax..i bet on evrything its jesse becuz frozensouljer isnt on classicmk but yet i put on here 4 him 2 challenge me and he did. its definately jesse....lags spams jax and has a reasn 2 dislike me. caught him lmao.

frznsldr said:
omg it makes perfect sense. i sent jesse sum messages about how i would beat him lag or not then btbb99 said this frozen guy lags, and on the ggs thread the last guy that posted said he playd frozensoul and that he spammed jax..i bet on evrything its jesse becuz frozensouljer isnt on classicmk but yet i put on here 4 him 2 challenge me and he did. its definately jesse....lags spams jax and has a reasn 2 dislike me. caught him lmao.
Thats not too bad of you to have an imposter frznsldr , Cuko informed me of my imposter called Fuzion24 who also is a Jax spammer. He did lag pretty bad as well...so it could be Jesse tho ive never had any beef with him, i would just take it as a compliment bro. Just remember this quote man, eh em..."When the doors of perception are cleansed , things will appear as they truly are..." end quote.

Kaz

Noob
fusion117 said:
Thats not too bad of you to have an imposter frznsldr , Cuko informed me of my imposter called Fuzion24 who also is a Jax spammer. He did lag pretty bad as well...so it could be Jesse tho ive never had any beef with him, i would just take it as a compliment bro. Just remember this quote man, eh em..."When the doors of perception are cleansed , things will appear as they truly are..." end quote.
"... infinite." freeze!

lmao i thought the exact same thing as mud and thought your name was frozen slider ahahaha never once did i think it was frozen soldier

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
fusion117 said:
I played Fuzion24 last night and he's definitely no fusion117. I'd rate him a 4/10, whooped easily.

fusion117 said:

"When the doors of perception are cleansed , things will appear as they truly are..."

jesse89202 said:

"When the doors of perception are cleansed , things will appear as they truly are..."
LOL thats fucking awesome Jesse ,actually thats not bad of you man ........not bad at all.

FYI, jesse informed me last night that there are 2 more regarding myself (good god)

"d00kiebrain" (2 zero's instead of O's)

"MK2WiseGuy" (no underscore, i have underscore)

just fyi, this isn't me because both names could in fact look like my screen names. lovin the fan club, thanks to whoever created them.

david_GEM said:
dude there's also a fusion_117. IMPOSTER!!!
LOL yah i read your ggs post bro, well i dont mind if theres imposters as long as thier not making me look bad. It could be scorpangel getting revenge on me since i made my BD-FUSION117 account but i already told him i was just messin around.Thanks for da info GEM ,btw i got a new number bro ...it seems my ex decided to turn my phone off finally.Hit me up on PSN and ill just give you my land line aight.