What's new

Its that time again. 3 new Injustice themed shirts are here.

man dont give into the dave lol wha would it be like a comic panel of him going to do low shots and his guns arent there anymore
...Actually this is a good point. Should I really let M2Dave dictate what the character is most known for when he never did anything but whine about him?

Still waiting on a Bane shirt
There is one up...but TBH I feel like it was kind of a rushed idea I was never really 100% behind but made because Bane was highly requested. Not going that route again....which is why the number 1 requested character (Harley) is still in limbo.
I have an alternate idea gestating that we can all thank Ghostbatttleseries for...but I really need to give some other characters love first.

I have a request.

What do you think of a shirt that shows Batgirl hitting someone with her bola like she's starting her vortex, and then below it says OUTPLAYED. You could even give her the derp face that they used for Vergil on that sign.
I'm not 100% sure what to do for Batgirl yet, but that bitch has so much goddamn dirt it feels impossible to zero in on one thing to develop. I could do a vortex shirt...or a yolo teleport shirt....or a goddamn annoying wakeup cartwheel shirt....hmmmm....:coffee:

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
I'm not 100% sure what to do for Batgirl yet, but that bitch has so much goddamn dirt it feels impossible to zero in on one thing to develop. I could do a vortex shirt...or a yolo teleport shirt....or a goddamn annoying wakeup cartwheel shirt....hmmmm....:coffee:
Her sitting in a wheel chair asleep, dreaming about being able to walk again in injustice. :p

Srryimwhte

RM PTH
@Eric Z19
it would be kinda funny but at the same time even if it was just him fly swatting the cast as mosquitos with a jump 3 fly swatter saying you're getting annoying i think it would be good

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
i know my first idea for an ares shirt was f#$(ing priceless, but heres another off the top of my head, its simple and sweet, what if ares was holding tickets to a godsmack concert :}

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
lol sweet, never a Killer Frost 3rd skin and never a Killer Frost shirt lol.