What's new

Its that time again. 3 new Injustice themed shirts are here.

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
That Black Adam one is godlike, makes me want to play him so I could have a reason to rep the shirt :)

Matix218

Get over here!
Lol. I'm not really sure on what to do with Deathstroke yet...but I feel at this point like it *has* to deal with low gunshots somehow.
Have deathstroke doing low gunshots but using Nerf Guns (you know the ones that shoot those nerf foam darts etc) and a bald guy in the background shouting "you fool!"

Edit: better yet just have him shooting the bald guy (m2dave) with the nerf darts lol

But keep the "you fool" part

Last edited:
E

Eldriken

Aaaaaaand, DONE.

Just placed my order for that awesome Doomsday shirt. I'm not a fan of the Gators (or any sports team at all), but that shirt is just too fucking awesome to pass up.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Seminoles.
There's absolutely no way I incorporate Gators into something so important to me

as a Cane fan i hate both BUT I think it makes more sense to use The University of Florida i guess :eek: , and trust me i hate them too but the shirt is godlike tho... You can rock it tho and not get backlash.. there is no actual mention of the Gators so its borderline safe... :p

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Man...the Florida Doomsday shirt is gonna make me hate Doomsday going forward (which I hate the Gators on top of it) :(

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
http://www.redbubble.com/people/sepharih/collections/259212-injustice-gods-among-us

^Again, the whole collection. And the new editions:

@GGA 16 Bit , @GGA Slips

@Emperor DMS , @Kitana Prime

@AK Smarrgasm

FAQ:

Q: WHY HAVEN'T YOU DONE "X" CHARACTER YOU SCUM!?!?!?
A: ......I'm getting around to it.....maybe I just didn't have the right inspiration....sorry.... :(

Q: DIDN'T YOU SAY YOU WEREN'T GOING TO REPEAT CHARACTERS UNTIL YOU HAD THE ENTIRE CAST MADE YOU SCUM!?!?!
A: Well...technically my Black Adam shirt wasn't really a joke shirt, but one I made because there wasn't a black adam symbol on redbubble....and I liked the florida Doomsday idea....sorry..... :(

Q: .....Fine.....when are more coming?
A: Soon as I can make them.......sorry.... :(

Q: I hate you
A: Has to be in the form of a question....Sorry..... :(

I dead-ass ordered this shirt the other day (cant wait to rock it)

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Florida Doomsday shirt.... do not like 100% Can move this discussion to PM if interested
hold up!!!!!!!!!!!

partial soultion found.....

You can order the shirt in Skarlet-red to at least make up for the Gatorishness if thats even a word. This ver. definitley has some Nole flare now.... solution found

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
I have a request.

What do you think of a shirt that shows Batgirl hitting someone with her bola like she's starting her vortex, and then below it says OUTPLAYED. You could even give her the derp face that they used for Vergil on that sign.