What's new

Its July 3rd on East Coast and I cant play MK9 yet PC version

zaf

professor
I'm having the same problem.

I have the activation code now. But when i go to activate on steam it won't let me.

I'm thinking we might need to wait until 3 am or some shit

zaf

professor
I double checked my email and I received this.

your game will be available for download on 03 Jul 2013 at 00:01 UTC

n1ch

Noob
Cant wait anymore. Steam group is good idea, but as europlayer this will be useless for me :p.

Thane

Noob
same story..4am EST. steam saying app not available. going to sleep even though i'm pretty salty right about now

Thane

Noob
was still awake so closed steam all the way and tried again at 5:09AM EST and still the same. steam doesnt even have it on its page anywhere. did a search for mortal kombat and just comes up with the arcade collection...

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
While we are at it, what's known on availability of MK9 in Europe and other non-US regions? There are rumors that it's scheduled for July, 31. If that's true, that's pretty sad...

AssassiN

Noob
Totalhalibut is playing a pre-release copy.
He is reporting that it's a good port and locked in at 60 fps. Cannot test online because no-body else is online yet.

Bilbo11

Noob
Hi all, same here in Aus, been waiting ALL DAY for this to come out, its 7:30pm here and still no go, all the other forums are blowing up about this and everyone is coming up with different times and time zones

Bilbo11

Noob
Nope, still nothing, is there anyone from USA on here, im assuiming they would get it 1st then let us know how it goes

Bilbo11

Noob
some ppl say 1900 CET some say 10a-12pm PST could be anything really, but based on the fact theres absolutly nothing about it on steam at all, no steam annoucements or anything it could be possible that there was a huge mixup and we all got really excited over nothing :-/

AssassiN

Noob
I still can't believe there is no Steam Store page for MK9.
In all fairness, a new day for Steam doesn't start until around 9-10 AM in the US or 6-7 PM in the EU.