What's new

Italian GameStop Leaks Mortal Kombat 11 Premium Edition Details

Shao Kahn render alright, but where is classic shao kahn! Why is he hiding his mighty chest muscles in that outfit.
It's there -- to be sure. You can see his "klassic" get-up / dress down in as he sits at this throne to close the reveal trailer and on the Steam store page.

What they're depicting in the Italian blurb is an example of the customisation options.

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
So the battle pass thing is really just a form of DLC that's for a limited time? They sell the fortnite DLC stuff exclusively now in retail places Gamestop, BB, Target, Walmart etc, etc so something like that?!
We still have no word on what it actually is.

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
It's there -- to be sure. You can see his "klassic" get-up / dress down in as he sits at this throne to close the reveal trailer and on the Steam store page.

What they're depicting in the Italian blurb is an example of the customisation options.
Except that is totally not his classic outfit in that trailer, not even close. That's some high fantasy ass dungeons and dragons shao kahn wannabe bullshit. Give me his proper look!!!!!!

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
I figured but usually they confirm that so I was getting worried lol. Someone told me it was a "live only event" lol but figured they'd stream it too.
I believe they tweeted it... I saw it somewhere...
I googled and found this:

Mortal Kombat 11 will make its first gameplay debut at Mortal Kombat 11: The Reveal, a highly experiential, community celebration of Mortal Kombat, taking place at 11:00 a.m. PST on Jan. 17, 2019 in Los Angeles and 7:00 p.m. UTC in London. Mortal Kombat 11: The Reveal will be live streamed globally on Twitch and will feature a keynote presented by NetherRealm Studios. The event will also include the first opportunity for hands-on with Mortal Kombat 11 gameplay, tournaments and other Mortal Kombat themed activities.

https://gematsu.com/2018/12/mortal-kombat-11-announced-for-ps4-xbox-one-switch-and-pc#m8lLbUMTKHA9m7Xz.99

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I believe they tweeted it... I saw it somewhere...
I googled and found this:

Mortal Kombat 11 will make its first gameplay debut at Mortal Kombat 11: The Reveal, a highly experiential, community celebration of Mortal Kombat, taking place at 11:00 a.m. PST on Jan. 17, 2019 in Los Angeles and 7:00 p.m. UTC in London. Mortal Kombat 11: The Reveal will be live streamed globally on Twitch and will feature a keynote presented by NetherRealm Studios. The event will also include the first opportunity for hands-on with Mortal Kombat 11 gameplay, tournaments and other Mortal Kombat themed activities.

https://gematsu.com/2018/12/mortal-kombat-11-announced-for-ps4-xbox-one-switch-and-pc#m8lLbUMTKHA9m7Xz.99

Yep, thanks, thanks. Been so busy at work lately haven't been up on these things, but I forgot about their twitter lol. Good to know! That's cool how they're doing two events on the same day.

Except that is totally not his classic outfit in that trailer, not even close. That's some high fantasy ass dungeons and dragons shao kahn wannabe bullshit. Give me his proper look!!!!!!
Relax! It'll be there. After, all they're pushing the 'customisation, down to every minutiae' angle -- it would be inane to omit "klassic" outfits. At worst, it would come as DLC, later down the track.

I trust NRS with respect to outfits and the like. Making the game properly function offline, on the other hand *coughINJUSTICE2cough* no longer so much. v_v

TamedLizard

Buff George
Really hope there's a Kollector's Edition yet to be revealed.

I want a Daddy Kahn statue. Actually, anyone will do as long as it's not Scorpion again.