What's new

It has Begun...DLC reveal FRIDAY MAY 31 2019

Comments

I'm gonna be so pissed if their answer to not having ermac, rain or whoever, is so that shang tsung can just transform into them. completely shit on the face of fans. I could just be being paranoid but I don't know man
The roster needs to please everyone and being selfish, I want it to please me over anyone else. I don't care about the ninja kharacters. Shang having their souls/powers means they're in the game in some form without wasting slots that can be used on other favourites.

I jst got the season pass... I already got all the dlc.
Good. Im talking about others who haven't.
I mean, even the turtles were 4 different characters rather than what people thought (trait being a switch to another turtle).

Covering that many playstyles at will is nasty.
Its not too far fetched to think that. They took alot of aspects from Injustice 2. Look at frickin' Kronika. Shes practically a female Dr. Fate!

I'm still convinced it is going to be a zero-gameplay cgi reveal trailer with a release date and a bunch of characters... like all the other ones for the other games

I mean, even the turtles were 4 different characters rather than what people thought (trait being a switch to another turtle).

Covering that many playstyles at will is nasty.
They actually all had different traits and mostly different movelists, way more disparity than triborg. Nobody had a full switch, but Leo could call the other 3 as assists.

This is a great opportunity for them to highlight the myriad of dead and hidden characters in the mk canon. I do hope they don't waste it on just different color ninjas

The roster needs to please everyone and being selfish, I want it to please me over anyone else. I don't care about the ninja kharacters. Shang having their souls/powers means they're in the game in some form without wasting slots that can be used on other favourites.
i see what you're getting at but it's not gonna feel the same as having those characters with their personal thoughts and feelings