What's new

It has Begun...DLC reveal FRIDAY MAY 31 2019

Comments

I doubt it.. they will, imo, be giving us a zero gameplay cgi reveal trailer.. exactly like the ones I linked above. Exactly like they have done for every pack and every character since MKx days.
The difference here is that the game has been out for over 5 weeks now and we haven't seen anything DLC related. I don't know. We'll find out soon, but I can almost guarantee they aren't going to just tease us with some CGI nonsense. I really hope so, at least. I can see you being right, as well.

I doubt it.. they will, imo, be giving us a zero gameplay cgi reveal trailer.. exactly like the ones I linked above. Exactly like they have done for every pack and every character since MKx days.
Ed's Rain tweet is clearly an in-game image. We're absolutely getting Shang gameplay, but we might get a CGI trailer for the rest of the characters either today or in a few days.

Ed's Rain tweet is clearly an in-game image. We're absolutely getting Shang gameplay, but we might get a CGI trailer for the rest of the characters either today or in a few days.
we will see but I will be shocked if that is true... assuming that is rain and not a sub-zero costume and not a classic ed-troll.... having a ingame shot does not give me any confidence they will break their marketing plan that has been from MKx onward and all of MK11 so far.

how the fuck any true ninja fan can actually SUPPORT this idea?!?!?! How can you look at Shang morphing into your favourite character and say - 'it's great, I love it'?!?!?! If I knew that before I would NOT buy the premium edition. And now what? In the next game there will still be no Rain/Ermac/Smoke and their explanation would be 'hey, there were in previous game'. You know what? Fuck that. I'm not buying that shit again. I want TRULY DEVELOPED CHARACTERS with their backstory, variations and relevance. If you really like this Shang-Borg idea, please don't call yourself a ninja fan anymore...
Fuck Rain, Ermac and Smoke

Apparently, Uncle JBeezY up early taking my morning shit and came across Ed's tweet got me excited! By looking at the clues and screenshots he provided, It looks like a tri-borg situation they're gonna do with Shang w/ the male ninjas of Ermac, Smoke, Rain, and Reptile and chop those transformations into custom movesets. Knowing NRS, they will put those Ninja movesets into separate variations. As of now, since we get two, Im already seeing those variations will probably be of Rain and Ermac.

They MIGHT surprise us w/ an announcement of a third variation but i think its too early to bring that into the game right now. But im calling it now. We getting ninja variations babY!

an actual "tri-borg" style character like the turtles is a pretty dope idea.... but I doubt it. If you can not play as Tsung and have morph and the up fireball moves and soul suck and stuff there will be a riot.

how the fuck any true ninja fan can actually SUPPORT this idea?!?!?! How can you look at Shang morphing into your favourite character and say - 'it's great, I love it'?!?!?! If I knew that before I would NOT buy the premium edition. And now what? In the next game there will still be no Rain/Ermac/Smoke and their explanation would be 'hey, there were in previous game'. You know what? Fuck that. I'm not buying that shit again. I want TRULY DEVELOPED CHARACTERS with their backstory, variations and relevance. If you really like this Shang-Borg idea, please don't call yourself a ninja fan anymore...

I'm gonna be so pissed if their answer to not having ermac, rain or whoever, is so that shang tsung can just transform into them. completely shit on the face of fans. I could just be being paranoid but I don't know man

Personal theory:

Option A: Shang as base move can transform into the opponent and as 4 different kustom moves 2 slot each so only one is available, he can transform into a klassic ninja.

Option B: Shang has a special where using directions (up, down, forward, back) he transforms into one of the klassic ninjas. That would be extremely OP though as he would have 5 different playstyles availables, 6 if he can morph into the opponent.

Personal theory:

Option A: Shang as base move can transform into the opponent and as 4 different kustom moves 2 slot each so only one is available, he can transform into a klassic ninja.

Option B: Shang has a special where using directions (up, down, forward, back) he transforms into one of the klassic ninjas. That would be extremely OP though as he would have 5 different playstyles availables, 6 if he can morph into the opponent.
I mean, extremely OP mean people will buy the DLC ;)

Guys... just.. Just stop. There ain't gonna be no Ermac. Ermac died okay. He's dead. He's never coming back ever again... ... until maybe the next title.
We can hope Spawn takes 100% of his toolset, but other than that.. Just accept that he's gone.. and move on. Pl.. plenty more.. fish in ... I can't
Sry friend... i wont... i cant... i dont want to.
At least one Ermac is alive somewhere. Jade and Jax are even talking about "paying him a visit". He is alive for me, so ze is alove for everyone! :D

I dont think he will make MK11 though no matter what. I just hope Shang wont have an Ermac morph and that Fujin wont have TKL/TKP.