What's new

Is your hype for MKX unhealthy? Find out today.

Which of these options are you most willing to consider?

• Total voters
If a person was to stub their toe and bleed to death while walking along on their merry way 7 years from now, they could instead die at the dinner table two years earlier while spending quality time with their family. For me at least, the latter would be devastating.
or you could normally die in 2 years, which means you die exactly in the moment you make the trade and never touch mkx

Kitana Prime

Top-tier at everything but the characters I choose
3.Proposal: As we speak, MKX has been automatically downloaded to your console of choice. If you do not have a next gen console, one would have been given to you as a gift.

Requirement: Until the game proper launches, it costs 20 dollars to boot up the game. Should you exit the game, turn off the console or turn off the TV, the game will shut down automatically.
Does this count on XB1? Because when I turm off the console, dat lower-power state bruh, insta-start up and the game doesn't have to load...

Hurry and close this loophole.

EDIT - Numbah 8 if loophole is closed.

I WILLINGLY played against Aquaman for (what will be) 2 years. AS HARLEY QUINN.
Not to mention Kenshi.
Who the fuck is Nick Cage to me?

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
Does this count on XB1? Because when I turm off the console, dat lower-power state bruh, insta-start up and the game doesn't have to load...

Hurry and close this loophole.
PS4 has the same low power state option. Only different being PS4 is the only place you can play Bloodborne and share play games with friends in real time who don't have it.

This option assumes both low power states are disabled. Sure, I could have just posted that sentence, but I had to do my diligent duty and remind you why getting the XBONE instead of the Quatro was a bad choice.

Kitana Prime

Top-tier at everything but the characters I choose
PS4 has the same low power state option. Only different being PS4 is the only place you can play Bloodborne and share play games with friends in real time who don't have it.

This option assumes both low power states are disabled. Sure, I could have just posted that sentence, but I had to do my diligent duty and remind you why getting the XBONE instead of the Quatro was a bad choice.
I could do this, but I wont. There is no wrong choice. I think both systems are nice (and Ill have ps4 eventually) but this myth that the xb1 is anything but the same level as the ps4 AT LEAST is absurd. (and no obvious 'lol hardware' point is gonna stick)

Bloodborne should be awesome though and I will get it eventually as well.

...everyone made the wrong choice. PS or Xbox aint got Mario Kart brah

Option 7.
I feel kinda sad admitting this somewhat....but I've been so hooked into fighters I practically feel like there just isn't time for anything else, and I don't even mind. I damn near spent the entirety of 2014 playing Injustice and nearly nothing else. Tried playing Assasins creed unity, got bored. Tried playing dragon age, got bored. Tried playing Far Cry 4...played a bit more of it....got bored. In fact I think that the only game I actually finished from 2014 was probably Shadow of Mordor.

Rickyraws

I could do this, but I wont. There is no wrong choice. I think both systems are nice (and Ill have ps4 eventually) but this myth that the xb1 is anything but the same level as the ps4 AT LEAST is absurd. (and no obvious 'lol hardware' point is gonna stick)

Bloodborne should be awesome though and I will get it eventually as well.

...everyone made the wrong choice. PS or Xbox aint got Mario Kart brah
Dude get Smash Bros. You won't regret it. Rosalina (while admittedly OP before she was patched) is godlike.

coolwhip

Noob
Come on, Ricky. Number 4 and 8 are too easy. Any one would take them.

Who gives a crap about living 73 years instead of 75?
8 is easy I agree. But 4? Do you know you're living 75 years? What if you're dying in 2 years and you now die a few months later?

Also, the one really easy option is whatever one stated that you star in the Avengers. Like, come on, I don't like Marvel, I didn't care for the first Avengers movie, but that's millions of dollars + fame, etc...

Rickyraws

8 is easy I agree. But 4? Do you know you're living 75 years? What if you're dying in 2 years and you now die a few months later?

Also, the one really easy option is whatever one stated that you star in the Avengers. Like, come on, I don't like Marvel, I didn't care for the first Avengers movie, but that's millions of dollars + fame, etc...
Like I said, it's a MAJOR role.
Royalties, sequels, fame, merchandising etc. you name it, it will follow.

And for the last time, 8 IS NOT EASY.

roosTakk

Chode Juggler
You have too much time on your hands.

20 dollar per bootup, dont turn it off unless you are leaving town

Rickyraws

You have too much time on your hands.

20 dollar per bootup, dont turn it off unless you are leaving town
Better to turn it off a few times and pay the 20 bucks than to think you're making out like a bandit and then see the 200+dollar electricity bill.

E

Eldriken

The amount of these that I would do would likely cause me to not be able to play at all.

Also, @Rickyraws, change "brake" to "break", please.