What's new

Is your hype for MKX unhealthy? Find out today.

Which of these options are you most willing to consider?

• Total voters

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
If a person was to stub their toe and bleed to death while walking along on their merry way 7 years from now, they could instead die at the dinner table two years earlier while spending quality time with their family. For me at least, the latter would be devastating.
8 is easy I agree. But 4? Do you know you're living 75 years? What if you're dying in 2 years and you now die a few months later?

Also, the one really easy option is whatever one stated that you star in the Avengers. Like, come on, I don't like Marvel, I didn't care for the first Avengers movie, but that's millions of dollars + fame, etc...
Well Ricky you said "life expectancy decreased 2 years"
I thought by life expectancy you meant life expectancy not actual life duration.

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
Well Ricky you said "life expectancy decreased 2 years"
I thought by life expectancy you meant life expectancy not actual life duration.
Mhm. Yes, I figured as much. A simpler description, I suppose, would be to say that one would die two years before their time. Like a lemming.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Option 6 had me thinking, itd be cool to be rich, but around 4(RH) years of no MK?.....

Difficult.

I'll take option 1. Grim, but easy.

Also option 8 would be a piece of piss, I work in a hospital mental ward, repetition and general madness/insanity are normal for me lol.

Last edited:

MioTenacious

"There is fear in your heart"
Im really hyped and i love MK more than enything in this life but these options are ridiculous , im not patient but i can wait 44 more days .

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
Alright, according to my colleague, 1,8,5,6,10 are options that do not necessitate unhealthy 'obsession' like qualities.

I find this odd, but oh well