What's new

Is TYM going X1 next gen or staying PS4?

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I don't give a flying fucking fuck about what console TYM will be getting.

Anyway Xbo1 is a no go in my country for multiple reasons, so buying a ps4 is what everyone will go with for sure.

PANDA

*Supreme Member*
I don't understand the logic behind people getting a X1.
Ps4 is cheaper on launch, and more powerful than X1.

If you are getting an X1 just for the sake of KI, then its understandable if you really want to play it that bad.
However, if you're getting an X1 just because you had an Xbox360 for the current generation and you want to remain loyal to MS, then you are a fool.

What i'd like to know is how many people are making a switch to PS4, who currently own a X360 for this generation.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I don't understand the logic behind people getting a X1.
Ps4 is cheaper on launch, and more powerful than X1.

If you are getting an X1 just for the sake of KI, then its understandable if you really want to play it that bad.
However, if you're getting an X1 just because you had an Xbox360 for the current generation and you want to remain loyal to MS, then you are a fool.

What i'd like to know is how many people are making a switch to PS4, who currently own a X360 for this generation.
This is once again an oversimplification.

If I buy an XB1 I am not JUST going to play KI. I am going to play all the other next gen titles with it. It just means I dont prefer the Ps3 exclusives(and am a retarded 6 year old, according to STH :rolleyes:).

Sometimes it can be as simple as all your friends are buying XB1, so in order to keep them you are buying it too.

It isnt just like "Oh, I should buy an XB1 for no reason". Anyone that spends 4-500 dollars on a game system they dont care about is either crazy or rich.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Add me to the statistic of switchers. Mainly because everyone I know is getting one, including my brother. The only thing that was selling me to XB1 was the TV stuff, but I realize I wouldn't really use it lol. PS4 is also a little cheaper, which helps (Hopefully my fiancee isn't looking to hog my tax refund).

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
PS4 for me and pre-ordered it back in June. Can't wait.

Since PS+ is now a requirement to play online for PS4 I just bought mine for PS3 as you get 3 months free if you buy before 20/09/13.

Nothing particularly exciting game wise for release day though.