What's new

Is TYM going X1 next gen or staying PS4?

Chuckychuck

Kombatant
With the upcoming release of KI will the majority of TYM take a left and go with Xbox One or will TYM skip KI entirely and just go PS4?

I'm a pool noob so don't know how to make one, if a mod scouts this, please mod the thread with a poll =)

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Those that have X1 will speak on KI. Those who don't will not. <---SHOULD NOT I mean. Anyway I'm going with a ps4.

Duck Nation

Dicks with a future
I personally want to bail on consoles altogether. Both Microsoft and Sony's offerings look like absolute consumer-controlling garbage, but if you're going to throw in your lot with anybody it'd probably be smarter to take Sony. Microsoft is only biding their time before they try something like what originally put people off the Xbone to begin with, and there's nothing stopping them from implementing it in the middle of the console generation, especially if by some freak occurrence they manage to take the lead.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
XB1

One of the biggest reaons is XBLA games, those are what got me into xbox in the first place :)

LEGEND

YES!
if KI lives up to the hype then i'll buy an XB1 , if not then i probably won't be getting either system for awhile

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
The ps4 is primed to take over the arcade market. From what ive seen at least.
PS4 wont have the Trials games, so I have to pass.

I didnt mean XBLA games overall, I meant certain XBLA games that are going to be exclusively on XB1.

Although FTR, I probably wont get an XB1 for a while. Ive been playing less xbox as it is already.

Goldi

Warrior
I only play MK9 and Animal Crossing lately. I'm in no rush for a new console. But I would be lying if I said TYM won't have an influence on it when I do lol

Duck Nation

Dicks with a future
XB1

One of the biggest reaons is XBLA games, those are what got me into xbox in the first place :)
You do realize that the reason XBLA had a good selection of games was because of the developer-friendliness of the 360 towards indie productions, which they have now killed, right?

If you really want to see what the indie scene is doing anyways, buy a PC.

jaym7018

Kombatant
PS4 wont have the Trials games, so I have to pass.

I didnt mean XBLA games overall, I meant certain XBLA games that are going to be exclusively on XB1.

Although FTR, I probably wont get an XB1 for a while. Ive been playing less xbox as it is already.
So you are getting an xb1 for Trials? Lol seriously?