What's new

Breakthrough - Tarkatan Is Tweedy better than YOMI and cR (except fox) combined?

Is tweedy daddy?

• Total voters

hkriderz

Lin Kuei Scum, yellow robot enthusiast
Key word is 'arguably'.
Also, bottom 10 isn't too bad by this game's standards, SG Kotal is arguably bottom 10 but he isn't without his strengths and dirt. Same for Cryomancer.
I know. But gunslinger can't compare to sun God and cryo by any means. Definitely mid/upper mid A tier.

errormacro7

Official Sonya simp
I have the same opinion as Tanno and Ismael. I never doubted that Tweedy is a great player, it's just his attitude towards others that is super lame.

He said he would make top 8, and he did it. He also said that a bunch of people would want to be his friend after making top 8 and by the look of this thread, he's right.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
Answer to thread question only valid after the next patch.
I hate Alien too, but to say anything contrary to what actually happens is to be in a land of make-belief and a state of pretending.

The game is what it is and not what anyone in particular wants it to be.

UGL Preon

The Casual God
How is "He picked Alien" a counter argument to someone's level of skill. I've seen REO run Alien at tournament but he's not automatically outright taking a steaming face hugging dump on the competition.

Ive seen a lot of dime of dozen aliens who do... Nothing. Does Alien have a lot of tools and dumb stuff? Absolutely. Does it mean pick alien and auto top 8? Absolutely not.

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
Ok.... I think there are about 10-15 characters that are just as good as one another and could be switched around in any acceptable order and can see why some people could have certain characters over others and vise versa but whatever.
Outlaw is pretty mediocre.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Outlaw is pretty mediocre.
Gunslinger is the only one worth using. Outlaw is solid as a FG character but he is buns as an MKX character, Marksman has really good safety so his mixups are there but his neutral is ass. Gunslinger has good neutral and zoning, and he can compensate for Erron Black's core weaknesses the best of the 3.