What's new

Question Is teleport scrubby?

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
nothing about the game is scrubby. the people playing the game are. the only answer to your question is no.

EMPEROR_THEO

I only use characters with wakeup scoops.
I EX tele like a maniac every second I get the meter...because I got punished doing scrub-ports.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Dude if were talking pixels of health your best bet is to try the instant tele to get in. Then throw out a 50/50 or 111 spear. Once in a while you even win rounds.
If we're talking about the iatp then its a different story. Anything but is off limits though.

Vagrant

Noob
I use it.... More than I should probably....

I'll tele at the last second to avoid an AA and continue pressure but when I fuck up the spacing it's ggs lol

I'll ex tele if i notice my oponent isn't punishing it and is giving me free advantage.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
I use it.... More than I should probably....

I'll tele at the last second to avoid an AA and continue pressure but when I fuck up the spacing it's ggs lol

I'll ex tele if i notice my oponent isn't punishing it and is giving me free advantage.
thats really bad risk reward, you get like 7% from tele and 6% more if you do jip 111 takedown

what you should be doing instead if jik throw, able to add ex hellfire for a quarter of their hp and can not be punished and conditions them to block so you can actually jip