What's new

Is MK11 the most fun MK to watch?

I think i have seen Jade vs Cetrion over 10 times during this tournament.

Other than that, the gap between top tier chars and midtier is too big. So over 50% of the time you saw Geras, Sonya and Erron. No real loyalists yet with goofy tricks and tech of their own. But that is mainly NRS' fault.

Kombat was exciting to watch with his variety of midtier chars.
Top 8 will be fun though with 6-7 different chars.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I would say comparable to MK 9, and much better than watching MK X and I2 IMO. Only thing that's rough is seeing the many Geras's, Erron Blacks, Noob's, Sonya, Scorps etc, etc I know it's for money and name all that, but would love to see more low and mids used. I don't see this happening. I don't blame NRS for 50% of the players using characters that are really good, this is the case with every fighting game afterall when money is on the line. All NRS has to do is nerf, tweak some characters since MK 11 is still a fun game. In a perfect world, I'd like to see rolls safe with more distance(I feel they're kind of pointless when you can be thrown or stuffed out) and the wake ups are alright. I miss MK 9 days when you had to think twice before just crowding someone. At least it's not MK X though. Surprised I haven't seen more Sub's since he's used a ton online.

Last edited:

MKF30

I think you havent seen pools yesterday? Pig of the hut, Buffalo, Taco, Go1. I probably forget some but sub was well presented.
I saw pig, but nobody else. I've watched a ton of pool vids but I guess I didn't see them yet. But compared to Black, Geras, Sonya etc I rarely seen Subs lol. I'll check them out though now that I know their names.

Rpgz

Fraudguad/Weeb?
I saw pig, but nobody else. I've watched a ton of pool vids but I guess I didn't see them yet. But compared to Black, Geras, Sonya etc I rarely seen Subs lol. I'll check them out though now that I know their names.
Fox won auc tourney, other than that he aint all that...KOLLECTOR, DVORAH, AND KOTAL AND SHAO NEED BUFFS PLZ! NVM BUFF FROST!!! JUST BUFF THE BITCH ALREADY!!!! AND RAIDEN!!!!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 35141

I think you havent seen pools yesterday? Pig of the hut, Buffalo, Taco, Go1. I probably forget some but sub was well presented.
Wait pig wasnt even there, ill double check but pretty sure he said hes officially done
Edit NVM last minute change didnt see him play

Last edited by a moderator:

MKF30

Fox won auc tourney, other than that he aint all that...KOLLECTOR, DVORAH, AND KOTAL AND SHAO NEED BUFFS PLZ!
Oh yeah I skipped the auc tourney lol. Thanks for the info. Yes, and a certain God too
<-------------------- :D

Rpgz

Fraudguad/Weeb?
Goichi from japan used sub too...hear he might be a technical player....flawless bloker tier....watch out 4 him...

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
It could be.

This show has definitely improved my outlook and raised my hopes.

Kombat was super hot fire.
Slayer made me want to pick up Kabal.
And the emotion in the Grr VS Dragon fight could literally be cut with a knife.
Those will be my 4 guys that I root for from now on.

I will also say, having been here for like ever, I've NEVER seen throws and throw teching have the prominence they have right now. I really really need to work on that.

It's close but for now I gotta give it to X, mostly cuz X was wacky as fuck to watch. Maybe a little TOO wacky.

And to be fair to 11 there were some matches that were a snore, chore and bore to watch in X too.
Kobu Jutsu Tanya, Tarkatan Alien, Acidic Alien, Bone Shaper Shinnok, Alien mirrors oh my god remember that shit? I wanted to die.

MK11 is still young though so time will tell.