What's new

Question Is Killer Frost Good?

Akromaniac27

Ready to lose your head?
Its really the execution from the players themselves that hold them back imo. Same with CW mains. If they consistently practiced their max combos, they wouldn't have to work so damn hard to continually open up the opponent over and over again. That, and practicing their max combos results in needing less meter spent to compensate the damage lost if they were to do basic ass combos.

KF needs players that are patient and are exceptional at making reads, and lastly as explained above, one that can deal.with her execution. While its all I'm theory(feel free to blow me up), her bnbs land her over 30% on average, and that's just the real basic ones. Even if she spent all her meter on one HKD, she still has various options on their wake up to reset them back again for the same damage, given they stick to good execution. Basically on block, against just about everyone, she can do a parry, slide/b1, or MB f3 depending on the MU and scenario and she can have her fun from there and put them back into the same position.

She's just so basic....kinda like GL. Boring af to watch them, but those few "go to" moves that do it all for them makes it so that while basic, they still have the means to deal with just about everything

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
There's a lot of people in here talking alot of BS. Like, idk why they even comment on the matter.

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
Killer Frost was good at a time when nobody knew how to play the game. If there was a patch that gave her back her damage and trait cancels, she'd still be irrelevant

The_Furax

I accept nothing. Nothing is inevitable.
I feel KF a pretty solid character. For me, she's definiely Upper-mid. It's important what Frost players think about that, not what other players who not even touched her think of that.

No one really reps her in tournaments anymore unfortunately. It was nice watching @xKhaoTik doing well with her and it showed that she was a solid character in the right hands. I dnt think she is top 10 IMO, but she definitely doesn't suck lmao. Tournament viable? Absolutely