What's new

Is it too late ?

input bug, player 1 automatic priority on trades, about 2 second delay online, worse if the connection is bad, the last patch destroyed the balance of the game, mostly wakeups having tons of invincibility, therefore being totally scrubby, some characters just tower over the rest on the tier list, and probably even more that i'm forgetting right now.
the cheaper you can get it for, the better. i see the komplete edition is $20 at gamestop, that's too much, even though you get the dlc with it.
>Input Bug
>P1 auto-priority on trades
>Last patch destroyed balance
Okay.
>Wakeups' scrubby invincibility
Fun part is finding ways to beat that shit! (Unless you're fighting Kabal or Kenshi)
>2-second delay online
To me, most of the time it's only several frames of input delay, never really more than 30 frames of delay. On the off-chance it does go over that, bleh.
>Some characters tower over the rest
Kabal, Kenshi, Cyrax, Kung Lao...
i already have it. i got it when it was new. pre-ordered it, as a matter of fact.
So did I. MK9 is rather enjoyable for me. Kratos still needs me, too.
It's too bad we have different views on MK9, but I cannot change that, so oh well.

This game is awesome and it's far from dead. There are also many players online in the EU server and there are many new players as well. MK10 is not going to be released for at least 2 years and even after that we don't even know if its going to be a fighting game (yeah unfortunately there are thinking for an adventure game..).

About online: If you have a good connection it will be fine. You will get used to the latency, which is not really much, I would say about 15-25 frames if you area fighting someone with an ok connection.

I bought a PS3 last year just for this game, and I did not regret it. Every other game I've tryed it left me disappointed (including Injustice) but I still play MK9 and enjoy it.

Alright but do you know any EU MK players that still play the game since I play on the PS3 i'd like to know if EU isnt dead before I buy the game
I love that game, I am from Russia on PSN, x8Shadowman8x. I was a year late for the party as well, so i still love to play it:)