What's new

Is it too late ?

x0Kakashi

Kneel before me.
Injustice to me doesnt really cut it tbh, I dont really know what it is but it gets old really quick maybe its the lame announcer maybe the lack of anti airs causing everyone to jump 100000 in 1 match maybe its the DC universe but all i know is Injustice isnt going to keep busy untill the next big FG gets released.

DuskAlloy

You don't got the cash, You don't get the ass
I don't like MK9 tbh, but if that is the game you want to play then I say sure, there are still people playing it, but I think there are better fighting games out there that you could play

testyourpatience

Ya'll stingy
the game is very dead and it can't be taken seriously because of the many bugs and patches, but if you can find it cheap enough then go ahead. it's a nice thing to have if you're a nostalgic early mk fan.

x0Kakashi

Kneel before me.
Blaz blue, Persona 4: Arena, SFxT, KOF 13, Virtua fighter 5: Final Showdown, TTT2
thank you but ive played every single one of them except for Final Showdown & Blaz blue

the game is very dead and it can't be taken seriously because of the many bugs and patches, but if you can find it cheap enough then go ahead. it's a nice thing to have if you're a nostalgic early mk fan.
what kind of bugs and patches ?

testyourpatience

Ya'll stingy
what kind of bugs and patches ?
input bug, player 1 automatic priority on trades, about 2 second delay online, worse if the connection is bad, the last patch destroyed the balance of the game, mostly wakeups having tons of invincibility, therefore being totally scrubby, some characters just tower over the rest on the tier list, and probably even more that i'm forgetting right now.

the cheaper you can get it for, the better. i see the komplete edition is $20 at gamestop, that's too much, even though you get the dlc with it.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
My friend, it is never too late to pick up a game. Start playing and enjoy yourself. MK is truly an amazing game.

x0Kakashi

Kneel before me.
input bug, player 1 automatic priority on trades, about 2 second delay online, worse if the connection is bad, the last patch destroyed the balance of the game, mostly wakeups having tons of invincibility, therefore being totally scrubby, some characters just tower over the rest on the tier list, and probably even more that i'm forgetting right now.

the cheaper you can get it for, the better. i see the komplete edition is $20 at gamestop, that's too much, even though you get the dlc with it.
I dont mind paying for a good game i payed 60 for Injustice so it cant get worse than that lol

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
I play on both PS3 and Xbox, but mainly Xbox, only the greeks and Irish player are worth playing on PS3 respectfully.

MK is pretty much dead, its not too late to pick it up just to play, but nobody is taking it seriously, so even if you go to a tournament and MK is an option you can enter, but it won't mean much if everyone's heart isn't in it.

x0Kakashi

Kneel before me.
I play on both PS3 and Xbox, but mainly Xbox, only the greeks and Irish player are worth playing on PS3 respectfully.

MK is pretty much dead, its not too late to pick it up just to play, but nobody is taking it seriously, so even if you go to a tournament and MK is an option you can enter, but it won't mean much if everyone's heart isn't in it.
Im not buying it to be competetive I just wanna have fun with it since ive heard so many good things about it.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Cool, I decided that im gonna get it and play kenshi ! whats your PSN ?
Might I suggest giving every character a test drive just for the hell of it before going all out Kenshi. :) Almost every single character is loads of fun to play

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
Awesome, may I ask why you do that ?

ah i just made a new account when injustice came out but still use the other one cause all the psn store stuff ive bought over years with it.
un-needed i know but oh well, my old psn name was dumb anyways lol