What's new

Is it too late ?

x0Kakashi

Kneel before me.
So I was wondering if it is too late to pickup mk. My concerns are that the game is dead and that the new mk will be out soon. I also want to know if the game is region locked. I would appreciate it if you guys would give me honest and unbiased answers.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
The game is indeed region-locked on PSN, just not on XBL.

It's never too late to pick up a game and learn it. I have noticed some people contemplating the idea of rekindling interest in MK in these recent weeks. Espio had just held a successful online tournament for MK and we're hoping to make it more of a regular event.

And since it's got a three-peat at this year's EVO tournament...so if you're going, you'd be wasting no time learning MK.

x0Kakashi

Kneel before me.
The game is indeed region-locked on PSN, just not on XBL.

It's never too late to pick up a game and learn it. I have noticed some people contemplating the idea of rekindling interest in MK in these recent weeks. Espio had just held a successful online tournament for MK and we're hoping to make it more of a regular event.

And since it's got a three-peat at this year's EVO tournament...so if you're going, you'd be wasting no time learning MK.
Alright but do you know any EU MK players that still play the game since I play on the PS3 i'd like to know if EU isnt dead before I buy the game

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
So I was wondering if it is too late to pickup mk. My concerns are that the game is dead and that the new mk will be out soon. I also want to know if the game is region locked. I would appreciate it if you guys would give me honest and unbiased answers.
hit me up, havent played mks horrible online in 3 months but ill play

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Alright but do you know any EU MK players that still play the game since I play on the PS3 i'd like to know if EU isnt dead before I buy the game
add these

the-bizzle-
bop_reflections
frankie_w
bop_suomi
VLKKY
niolakic58
GRs_prince
matman70
miotenacious
element-25_
bop_loog
stevepadd
frostbarrier
assassinibel
xmapusax
cheapeddie
bop_edge
jashinsensei

all these guys are from PSN eu and are the ones worth playing. don't ever play random in mk9.

Czarface

#GiveBarakaAChance
I bought MK9 a couple of days ago and I haven't had this much fun with a fighting game since I was a wee lad. Sure it sucks that I'm two years late too the party, but that doesn't mean you can't enjoy it.

x0Kakashi

Kneel before me.
add these

the-bizzle-
bop_reflections
frankie_w
bop_suomi
VLKKY
niolakic58
GRs_prince
matman70
miotenacious
element-25_
bop_loog
stevepadd
frostbarrier
assassinibel
xmapusax
cheapeddie
bop_edge
jashinsensei

all these guys are from PSN eu and are the ones worth playing. don't ever play random in mk9.
Haha will do ill be picking up the game this afternoon so ill be online at around 7 pm I think. @ everyone else who responded I appreciate it.

AssassiN

Noob
add these

the-bizzle-
bop_reflections
frankie_w
bop_suomi
VLKKY
niolakic58
GRs_prince
matman70
miotenacious
element-25_
bop_loog
stevepadd
frostbarrier
assassinibel
xmapusax
cheapeddie
bop_edge
jashinsensei

Thanks for recommending me, but you spelled my tag wrong(both are capital i's).
x0Kakashi, get my tag from under my avatar.

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
Just learn kenshi. You will be like goku in the hyperbolic time chamber taking games from solid players in no time.

187x

Noob
It's way better then Injustice thats for sure, Pick that shit up and pick up cage GO HAM!
ohh i forgot it actually has fundamentals unlike Injusitce. You can't be jumping like frogs because you will get anti air:) and the footsies are very strong i love it

Mattman

Warlock Nerd
Yeah mk9 is the most fun ive had playing video games in a long while, and at the same time, i have never taken a game so seriously before in my life. Its awesome

Matix218

Get over here!
MK9 is my favorite multiplayer video game of all time. It is not and wont ever be too late to pick up MK9. I prefer it to injustice personally (and I do like injustice, i am just being honest). You wont regret it.