What's new

Introduce Yourself Here..

Hey Sheisse, don't hate me. Play me on XBL. I think you will find I'm a pretty laid back guy.

I thought I was playing you earlier but it was just Sugar's new tag.

Dont fucking ban me.

S

SuGaR

DarkSide said:
Hey Sheisse, don't hate me. Play me on XBL. I think you will find I'm a pretty laid back guy.

Dont fucking ban me.
That tag isn't new, it was BillKazmaierHOE but XBL made me change it because it had hoe in the GT. Lame :mad:

SuGaR said:
DarkSide said:

Dont fucking ban me.
That tag isn't new, it was BillKazmaierHOE but XBL made me change it because it had hoe in the GT. Lame :mad:
Oh yeah? well GG's.

My buddy has had to change his name like 3 times cause "Pimp" is in his name. first it was PimpYo, then it was Hi Im Pimpyo, then it was xPimpyox, and now it's back the the original. They're fucking retarded.

S

scheissn

DarkSide said:

Dont fucking ban me.
What exactly are you talking about?

trust me tim static my ass is way bigger dan urs. i doubt it is even comparable. half of my ass wldnt even fit to the toilet seat so u can imagine. i shall leave the rest of the imagination to u... nd it also giggles and thunder claps too... ;D

ifeanyi_fat_ass said:
trust me tim my ass is way bigger dan urs. i doubt it is even comparable. half of my ass wldnt even fit to the toilet seat so u can imagine. i shall leave the rest of the imagination to u... nd it also giggles and thunder claps too... ;D
WHAT THE FUCK?

Tim Static said:
Hi, my name is Tim and I get more ass than a toilet seat.
trust me tim static my ass is way bigger dan urs. i doubt it is even comparable. half of my ass wldnt even fit to the toilet seat so u can imagine. i shall leave the rest of the imagination to u... nd it also jiggles and thunder claps too...

ifeanyi_fat_ass said:
Tim Static said:
Hi, my name is Tim and I get more ass than a toilet seat.
trust me tim static my ass is way bigger dan urs. i doubt it is even comparable. half of my ass wldnt even fit to the toilet seat so u can imagine. i shall leave the rest of the imagination to u... nd it also jiggles and thunder claps too...
Your self esteem is awesome.!

hey my name is syak i only play once in a blue moon due to college but i'm willing to play if you are. i play on kaillera and DS