What's new

Introduce Yourself Here..

soultaker said:
welcome to the forum,and enjoy 8)
Did you have a different name on UMK.com? I swear I've been in like 15 of your rooms recently when you weren't there to check up. I was wondering who you were.

GameOver said:
soultaker said:
welcome to the forum,and enjoy 8)
Did you have a different name on UMK.com? I swear I've been in like 15 of your rooms recently when you weren't there to check up. I was wondering who you were.
my nickname is the same as it was in the umk3 forum

S

scheissn

Too bad you aren't in the IRC chat, I hear it has !trivia and hold'em!

Hi i'm Jesse I been playing Mortal Kombat ever since it came out. When I was little I used to go to my friends house so we can play the first Mortal Kombat on the SNES. When I went to the arcade all I had in my head was "Mortal Kombat" every time I went (that and Killer Instinct and Street Fighter.) I quickly took out my quarters ;D I have to admit I got hooked. I first bought MK for the original Gameboy. Then I went for MK1 for the SNES and worked my butt off to get myself a MK1) For MKII, well I went out and purchased it (I was a SEGA junkie at the time) and later bought MK3, UMK3 all for the SEGA. Owned Sub-Zero: Mythologies and MK Trilogy for the N64 with MK4 & Gold. Got myself a PS2 and bought MKDA, MKD, MKA and have MK: Unchained for my PSP. My friends always said I was good and they didn't want to play me because I was too hard. Until now, heard Xbox 360 had UMK3 and MKII for the PS3 so I purchased them- simple as that... no more lousy super-easy computer or non-MK fan opponents who were too easy to beat. Now I can test my might with the MK universe online. That's it I guess, i'm a huge fan of Mortal Kombat since I was a kid. Watched all the Mortal Kombat movies too in the movie theaters (MK1 and MK2: Annihilation.) Waiting and hoping for the new MK3 (rumors say will be out by 2010.) The script is done according to IMBD, casting is underway (and of course the production and filming!)

I was really disappointed with Mortal Kombat VS. DC Universe (Good thing I rented it first lmao!) I don't intend to hate on that game It's just my personal opinion. I rented MK: Shaolin Monks for the PS2 and passed it. However, I didn't buy it. I also didn't buy (but played at least once): MK: Special Forces (PSX), MK-A (GBA) or UMK3 for the Nintendo DS and of course MKVSDCU.

PSN: jesse89202
Gamer tag: Sik six66

I'm a noob so don't expect an intense game, i'm fairly new. However, i'm not going to be that easy having all my background ;) I'm always up for a challenge hopefully I am welcomed.

Hey guys, I'm sure some of you remember me from ultimatemk.com. I'm always up for games of UMK3, Super SSF2 HDRemix and SF IV. I play on the 360 and my gamertag is Darkshowers.

Good morning class. I used to be really into this game back in the genesis days. Some youtube vids sparked my interest so im playing on kaillera now. Im a newb still but no matter how vicious the beating I dont drop!