What's new

Introduce Yourself Here..

Houzi

Noob
I really don't like yue4bing3. My g/f gave them to me last Chinese New Year and it was so gross. Tasted so dry and nasty it kinda tasted like hay mixed with dirt or something.

<-- My name is over there.

That's my XBL Gamer Tag too, so hit me up for some matches.

I'm a married man with 3 kids, so I hear plenty of whining without some scrub screaming in my ear.

I run with a group of guys on Call of Duty 4/5 when I'm not playing umk3, so if you want to play some there, let me know and I'll see if we can fit you in.

HAYRON said:
I'm a married man with 3 kids, so I hear plenty of whining without some scrub screaming in my ear.
haha! that's too bad. I can't take that shit unless i'm trying to make them whine!

Imagine 24 hour a day whining. Yeah I need at least another 5-7 years before I can deal with that

dubson

Noob
Hello my fellow MK lovers, I'm back in black.

It is a shame to see UltimateMK go away for now, I know many of us have come from there. Hopefully it comes back in the future, but for now I am glad to see Scheisse make this site so we can all stay together, as with all of our information we accumulated, we have more knowledge of 2d MK games that any other site out here.

I was a moderator there, and will be moderating this site now.

To all of my friends, I'm glad to be back and glad to see you guys here.

To anyone who didn't like how I was moderating at UltimateMK, please understand that is how I was asked to run it, based on that site's rules. This is Scheisse's site, and I will be moderating this one based on his. This is a much more lenient site, and that is how I will moderate it.

I am an avid MKII player, so if anyone is on PSN (dubson965) or on XBL for UMK3 (DUBS0N) that is a zero. I pretty much specialize in the MK games 1-4, I never really got into the 3d MK games. I also play pretty much every other fighting game out here, Street Fighters, Tekken, Virtua Fighter, Samurai Shodown, Killer Instinct, and anything else I forgot. I pretty much live and breathe fighting games.

Hit me up people!

X820

Noob
dubson said:

It is a shame to see UltimateMK go away for now, I know many of us have come from there. Hopefully it comes back in the future, but for now I am glad to see Scheisse make this site so we can all stay together, as with all of our information we accumulated, we have more knowledge of 2d MK games that any other site out here.

To anyone who didn't like how I was moderating at UltimateMK, please understand that is how I was asked to run it, based on that site's rules. This is Scheisse's site, and I will be moderating this one based on his. This is a much more lenient site, and that is how I will moderate it.

I am an avid MKII player, so if anyone is on PSN (dubson965) or on XBL for UMK3 (DUBS0N) that is a zero. I pretty much specialize in the MK games 1-4, I never really got into the 3d MK games. I also play pretty much every other fighting game out here, Street Fighters, Tekken, Virtua Fighter, Samurai Shodown, Killer Instinct, and anything else I forgot. I pretty much live and breathe fighting games.

Hit me up people!

You tiran!

LOL jk dude.. ;)

Cool to have ya man, MK2 p2p soon ?

Tim Static

Adminerator
dubson said:

Hit me up people!
I'm sorry.

Who are you again?

lol, jk. You know your my homie.

Glad to see your here. :)

S

SuGaR

My name is Derek and I probably hate you. If I don't hate you, you know. If you don't know if I hate you, I do.

S

scheissn

Lobelia Prime said:
SuGaR said:
My name is Derek and I probably hate you. If I don't hate you, you know. If you don't know if I hate you, I do.
I love you, Sugar. <3
Make sure you two love birds send me a wedding invite.
Hell, I could even marry you, since legally, I am still a Reverend.

(I wonder if they let ppl get married over the Internet these days...?, I might just marry the two of you without telling you)

S

SuGaR

ScheissNussen said:
Lobelia Prime said:
SuGaR said:
I love you, Sugar. <3

(I wonder if they let ppl get married over the Internet these days...?, I might just marry the two of you without telling you)
I've already got plans for when I get married, Guy with a Mop is going be my reverend.

ScheissNussen said:

I've heard of people who got married over the internet, although I'm not sure if it's legitimate. I remember one time, I stumbled across a World of Warcraft wedding(yes, an in-game wedding), so I took all my character's clothes off and ran across the procession screaming "GIGGITY GIGGTY GIGGITY GIGGITY GIGGTY GIGGITY GIGGITY GIGGTY GIGGITY GIGGITY GIGGTY GIGGITY GIGGITY GIGGTY GIGGITY GIGGITY GIGGTY GIGGITY."
It was awesome.

Houzi

Noob
Lobelia Prime said:
ScheissNussen said:

I've heard of people who got married over the internet, although I'm not sure if it's legitimate. I remember one time, I stumbled across a World of Warcraft wedding(yes, an in-game wedding), so I took all my character's clothes off and ran across the procession screaming "GIGGITY GIGGTY GIGGITY GIGGITY GIGGTY GIGGITY GIGGITY GIGGTY GIGGITY GIGGITY GIGGTY GIGGITY GIGGITY GIGGTY GIGGITY GIGGITY GIGGTY GIGGITY."
It was awesome.

That'd be funny to see.

X820

Noob
Lobelia Prime I've heard of people who got married over the internet said:
World of Warcraft[/i] wedding(yes, an in-game wedding), so I took all my character's clothes off and ran across the procession screaming "GIGGITY GIGGTY GIGGITY GIGGITY GIGGTY GIGGITY GIGGITY GIGGTY GIGGITY GIGGITY GIGGTY GIGGITY GIGGITY GIGGTY GIGGITY GIGGITY GIGGTY GIGGITY."
It was awesome.
Sounds like something that came straight out of the SIMS or something LOL

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Hey all. I came over from UMK after the site closed down. I love all fighting games, specifically the Tekken series, but MK2 is a close second. If you see me online, send an invite. I'll play anyone.