What's new

Introduce Yourself Here..

NoDoubt

nasty
Hey im Arion and go by NoDoubtArion on Kaillera...godweapon. I havent played Mortal Kombat on a consistent basis for years thanks to not having any friends interested or good at the game, lol but just started again a few weeks back.

Not sure if anyone on godweapon is on here but remember playing Mk2Master, LoganCastro, nycMK, and the most fun...Malario. If iv played anyone else, sorry if I couldnt remember but im currently sucking a little since im on keyboard controls. Getting my USB converter soon tho so I can whip out more combos and do moves faster without worrying about pushing the wrong key.
I mostly like fun, spontanious players...dont really like "chess matches" where one sits and waits, cuz i could do the same and be bored.

Hey my name is Douwe and i live in the netherlands, my nick is CLSUBZERO because my favorite character is Classic Sub-Zero.
I'm 22 and i've always played and loved mortal kombat.
Nowadays i play UMK3 on kaillera and MKII on PSN.

Hello it's me KillerMiller, playing MK on kaillera... hmm I dont know how long, maybe I was the first one at all, in europe at least lol, just kidding.
I play this this shit for ages, I meet X820 when he was brand new to the game and I already played years on kaillera before it.
There was times when I meet 2-3 different MK playing people on kaillera.... in a week, lol.
Made some very long pause and lost interest in the game but now its fun again.

I play MK2 mainly but like UMK3 also.

I am from Germany and before P2P i never really could play USA people in a good way, I remember the times when I played MK2 Prince when he had a 130 ping in europe and he still owned me for the most time lol, man got I angry lol.... this is probably 5-6 years ago, maybe even more,.... its more probably.
Man, when I think about it its like thinking about my very past lol.

I made some MK Videos on youtube on my MK hightimes, I was really into this shit, but now I play for fun only and don't care anymore about win/loss.

http://www.youtube.com/user/KillerMillerEXT

X820

Noob
Hehe, you're one of the first guys I met starting Kaillera a few years back, glad you finally showed up man, about time ;)

Yeah mee too... Welcome Miller... i remmember we played years ago as well in 3 or 4 player room mk1..... he showed pretty cool skills as well :)

Hey I'm Goblin :} most of you probably know me(and hate me lol) i have a big mouth and it usually gets me in trouble but on to other things fact is i am an avid Mk player and love the series(not the xbox gen), Gamertag- Goblin Bones

Vert

Noob
Hi all,

My name is Peter and I'm from Poland. I started playing MK in 1992 on arcades.
This game amazed and simply possessed me, that is why I played on Amiga 500, SNES, PSX, Sega, PC...
even shitty Game Boy! I played almost every revision on every almost platform, only 2d of course;]

After the arcade times finished in Poland I quit (playing with CPU didn’t make any sense to me). I couldn’t find reasonable opponents.
I started playing online in 2002 or 2003 using Kaillera of course. I guess it was a small ‘reborn’ time for MK 2d series.
Not too many people played back then though. I remember nafa, eric, KillerMiller and…that’s it I think. They played mainly UMK3. However I was using totally different nick(s) – don’t even remember what (‘mono’ or sth).

Right now I play mainly MK1 only for fun and when I need to refresh my mind. Unfortunately don’t have too much time though – I’m busy with life, wife, new apartment and travelling around the world. I play once every 2-3 weeks;/ and desperately trying to increase my presence on Kaillera.

I knew this and previous forum. I was reading it from time to time but never posted. I registered thanks to Dreadish – my friend I play with MK1 mainly. He forced me ;D LMB man;) !

Ok, this post is getting long and boring.

Best regards to all of you crazy community ;)

mhtdtr

Ancestors, give me strength!
hi everyone! i am a big fan of Umk3 that play alot but since one month only seariusly, learning characters and strategies. i am from spain (madrid) and play in xbox360. i see that there are a lot of incredible players in this forum!

FatalTragedy

Jesus Fucking Christ
Not new to MK by any means, but definitely new to this style of play. Hit me up on AIM if you're interested in an easy match p2p. xxfataltragedyxx

Hello everyone. My gamertag is OUIJA WARRIOR. DEADPOOL told me about this site so I came to check it out. I play UMK3 on XBL. Any help would be appreciated because I don't really know how to navigate the site.

FatalTragedy

Jesus Fucking Christ
OUIJA WARRIOR said:
Hello everyone. My gamertag is OUIJA WARRIOR. DEADPOOL told me about this site so I came to check it out. I play UMK3 on XBL. Any help would be appreciated because I don't really know how to navigate the site.
Quija!!! It's Megumi. What the fuck is up man!

This dude, here, can fucking play.

FatalTragedy said:
Quija!!! It's Megumi. What the fuck is up man!

This dude, here, can fucking play.
Yo, what's the business dawg! I'm just salivating at all the MKness on this site! ;D LOL
Thanks for the props man. Oh and its spelled with an O not a Q. Like the ouija board.

FatalTragedy

Jesus Fucking Christ
OUIJA WARRIOR said:
Yo, what's the business dawg! I'm just salivating at all the MKness on this site! ;D LOL
Thanks for the props man. Oh and its spelled with an O not a Q. Like the ouija board.
Simple oversight. I was...high...and, uh, preoccupied...

Hey everyone, I'm Matt aka BD-S-I-C.
I am from MKE & MKU
PSN - BD-S-I-C

I signed up to the site cause I seen all the hate posts about BD_MORPH aka vvv morphaze....otherwise known as a sore loser.

I'm not here to start shit, just figured everyone here hates morph, I'll fit in perfect here

My name is Abraham i am 19 year's old i go by zero-cool for umk,ive been playing for a good 2-3yr's now.My goal to train get better so i would be able compete at a tournament

Vert said:
Hi all,

My name is Peter and I'm from Poland. I started playing MK in 1992 on arcades.
This game amazed and simply possessed me, that is why I played on Amiga 500, SNES, PSX, Sega, PC...
even shitty Game Boy! I played almost every revision on every almost platform, only 2d of course;]

After the arcade times finished in Poland I quit (playing with CPU didn’t make any sense to me). I couldn’t find reasonable opponents.
I started playing online in 2002 or 2003 using Kaillera of course. I guess it was a small ‘reborn’ time for MK 2d series.
Not too many people played back then though. I remember nafa, eric, KillerMiller and…that’s it I think. They played mainly UMK3. However I was using totally different nick(s) – don’t even remember what (‘mono’ or sth).

Right now I play mainly MK1 only for fun and when I need to refresh my mind. Unfortunately don’t have too much time though – I’m busy with life, wife, new apartment and travelling around the world. I play once every 2-3 weeks;/ and desperately trying to increase my presence on Kaillera.

I knew this and previous forum. I was reading it from time to time but never posted. I registered thanks to Dreadish – my friend I play with MK1 mainly. He forced me ;D LMB man;) !

Ok, this post is getting long and boring.

Best regards to all of you crazy community ;)

Nice post man, you are welcome.

Chamma

Noob
Sheesh I seem to be messing up by putting posts in the wrong places, my bad!

Kaillera I'm Freezerburn, XBL I'm The Fraserman

First MK Experience was back in 93, watching someone play this weird fighting game, noticed he pulled off Raiden's fatality.

I was sick to my stomach, I wanted nothing to do with that game.

My friend brought MK for the SNES over, I was actually hooked.

My favorite game is MKII

Skillz

Noob
Hey whatsup, been reading this forum for some time now, but I finnally registered. I already know X820 (from a dutch MK forum) and played against him. I've played MK since day one on the arcades and home consoles. Never in a really competitive way, so I'm still a beginner and got a lot to learn.

tags;
Skillz on MAME and Srananbadman on PSN.

peace

X820

Noob
Skillz said:
Hey whatsup, been reading this forum for some time now, but I finnally registered. I already know X820 (from a dutch MK forum) and played against him. I've played MK since day one on the arcades and home consoles. Never in a really competitive way, so I'm still a beginner and got a lot to learn.

tags;
Skillz on MAME and Srananbadman on PSN.

peace
Good to have you man, enjoy your stay :)