What's new

Intro Doomsday/Space Control

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I will compromise and stop posting in this sub-forum if all DD players agree to stop upplaying Selina. Seems like a reasonable solution.

Hidan

Where the hell is Reiko's wheel kick
Btw i would just like to get Doomsday players thoughts on sweep. Not including you Brad. Youre mean.

I <3 Sweep.
IRRELEVANT: Your sig says: MK9-Rain. I find that hard to believe, but if you have any footage...

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
IRRELEVANT: Your sig says: MK9-Rain. I find that hard to believe, but if you have any footage...
Just youtube my name. There should be some from some super old locals.

I wasnt that good but i did beat dizzy, revolver, and some other good players in tourney.

Hidan

Just youtube my name. There should be some from some super old locals.

I wasnt that good but i did beat dizzy, revolver, and some other good players in tourney.
Well, you 're surely better than CDjr and maybe Foxy, but you sacrifice too much dmg for these setups and juggling is Rain's strongest arena. Anyway glad to see some of those, I'll watch 'em all later

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
Well, you 're surely better than CDjr and maybe Foxy, but you sacrifice too much dmg for these setups and juggling is Rain's strongest arena. Anyway glad to see some of those, I'll watch 'em all later
Yea like i said most of those are old locals. My best matches were never recorded unfortunately and ive long since dropped the game. Rain was always fun to play and i just had my own style with him.

Hidan

Yea like i said most of those are old locals. My best matches were never recorded unfortunately and ive long since dropped the game. Rain was always fun to play and i just had my own style with him.
And as you see I got all that from one glance, your best matches would probably pump me up. I keep playing, we still love the game in Greece (a little bunch of bloodthirsty sickheads). Well, keep up Adam others play Aquaman and MMH

Hidan

Yeah ok, I'll say something about the thread, but then I'll disappear. Doomsday has the best moveset in the game. He can do whatever the fuck he wants and be unharmed. His dmg is logical because if he was to juggle too, the game would have no meaning... and Selina is overrated (but still good)