What's new

General/Other - Quan Chi Insuperable's Quan Chi Thread

Aramonde

Noob
ehhhh warlock looks so much weaker then summoner quan
Much weaker, but I enjoy winning with Warlock more than Summoner. It feels more deserved because of the work I need to put in.
I like warlock because his moves look awesome. You can kick your opponent in the butt from full screen or grab them from full screen. Its really satisfying :D

Also Summoner is more of a zoning variation which isnt my playstyle. And a lot of Quan mains are maining Summoner so we need more of people using other variations.

Iced_Taz

Characters loyalist :)
Can anybody give me a tips about how to defend myself against summoner Quan Chi ? I must learn matchup and I'll be greatful for everything. I have big problems with 50/50 setup. Can I poke Quan or do something ? or I must guess ?

Insuperable

My mom tells me I'm pretty
Can anybody give me a tips about how to defend myself against summoner Quan Chi ? I must learn matchup and I'll be greatful for everything. I have big problems with 50/50 setup. Can I poke Quan or do something ? or I must guess ?
Due to how much Quan can mix up his 50/50 setup, it would be difficult to block the low bat and overhead mixup. However, I would work on blocking the b324 and b2 to ex rune mixup. Always block low when you see a rune, in case he enhances it. In the corner, Quan players will typically use the njp overhead + low bat 50/50. So, either blocking it or using an enhanced wakeup that travels or has multiple hits of armor is best. Although being full screen vs Quan isn't ideal, I would rather be full screen than eat two 40%+ combos into the same setup.

Last edited:

Ray'sGoodLiquor

I don't care I'm not a competitive player anymore
@Insuperable Do you have any suggestions for corner carry combos and corner setups for sorcerer? I just picked up the variation up and my combos dont really carry over from warlock.