What's new

General/Other Instill Great Fear -- Sinestro General Discussion Thread

SLy

Noob
True MeNaCe

OMG WTF... why don't we have a death power ring character!?
That's what ive been saying lol.. But I don't think that the Death Power Ring characters have anyone specifically known for it.. From what Ive seen the death ring possessed a lot of the Super heroes like superman batman etc..

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
That's what ive been saying lol.. But I don't think that the Death Power Ring characters have anyone specifically known for it.. From what Ive seen the death ring possessed a lot of the Super heroes like superman batman etc..
Lol, and I gotta go look up the love corps characters...

TylerLantern

POWER OF FEAR
This makes me want to get more work done to my Sinestro tattoo. Maybe some background work or something added to it. It was my first tattoo about 8 years ago.

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
Black Hand is probably the character most directly associated with the Black Lanterns.

SLy

Noob
Yea.. Im feeling like the Lantern series is probably the most indepth story.. But I think im missed out on to much to truly understand whats going on lol. Ive just started reading some of the new 52 versions

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
sinestro looks like a zoning character, he has a falling meteor that knockdown, meter version adds an extra meteor/astroid. he also has a ground spike and that turret O.O. some of the strings i saw knocked you backward. also that snake grab i wonder the range on it, it looks to be from anywhere on the screen. in the fight video did anyone notice that move he did in the air that launched? could that be anywhere on the screen as well? his fireball look okay and the meter burn version is kinda of like shangs ex fireballs. i see a lot of zoning potential with sinestro.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Same problem everyone else has with the bat characters.
Ya, but most of that comes from general Batman overload were are currently experiencing in every form of media, Green Lantern doesn't really have that problem.

Plus, Power Rings are just the perfect blank slate for fighting game characters.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Ya, but most of that comes from general Batman overload were are currently experiencing in every form of media, Green Lantern doesn't really have that problem.

Plus, Power Rings are just the perfect blank slate for fighting game characters.
Makes sense but it seems silly to be upset about one series characters come from just off that series, despite their huge differences in general, whereas the Lanterns all share the trait of making constructs.(Not knocking on them or trying to overgeneralize)

I'd love Atrocitus but I'd love Scarecrow even more. To each their own though. :)

Courtney

Burn in my Light
I don't at all expect to see another Lantern in this game but if we got one Id bet on Star Sapphire or maybe Atrocitus

Reactions: SLy
I main Shang in mk9, So I thought I would main someone similar in IGAU. First I thought it would be Martian Manhunter, but after I saw Sinestro's battle arena video...This is the guy)