What's new

General/Other Instill Great Fear -- Sinestro General Discussion Thread

Character Biography --

Originally hailing from the planet Korugar, Sinestro once served as the Green Lantern of Sector 1417 and quickly gained recognition among the Corps for his ability to police his sector. However, peace came at a price. Sinestro's determination to preserve order caused him to act more as a dictator than as a protector, conquering his own home planet in the process. Read More >

This is a general discussion thread -- So please, discuss, theorize, hypothesize here!

RYX

BIG PUSHER
I wasn't interested in this character but now I'm a believer.

So many characters I want to try but I can't be the best with ALL of them. :(

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
During his throw with the scorpion/spider legs there is a floating thing above him, it doesn't look like its a part of his throw.

Maybe its like a floating proximity mine that explodes if you jump at him?

We see the Ferris Air stage in his section of the videos. I'm thinking Star Sapphire (Carol Ferris) will appear somewhere in this game. Whether playable or not. Carol and her air base kind of go hand in hand.

Cruz

Banned
Lets talk about his moveset guys. :)
I would like to see a snake coming out of his ring that bites you in the shoulder, his basic gameplay i hope will involve Wolverine/Baraka blades
and maybe some double axe's hack and slash and a big Chainsaw slam for his basic heavy.
The special constructs are probably his spider arms, claws and a snake bite i think, some sinister creatures.....
What do you guys think, i just hope he doesn't kick and punch like Hal already does cause that would make him a clone :(,
so fingers crossed for my ideas!

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I hope he's more of a rushdown type while Hal is a keep away zoner type.

Really makes them opposites.

I wonder what his alt will be?

A green lantern corps costume or his classic blue?

I hope they give him his classic blue, but make it as close the DCAU Sinestro as possible, IMO that Sinestro looks the coolest, even compared to his multiple designs in comics and other media.

So simple, yet sinister(lol).

I also like Sinestro with a brighter red, scarlet colored skin instead of just red or pale red.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
During his throw with the scorpion/spider legs there is a floating thing above him, it doesn't look like its a part of his throw.

Maybe its like a floating proximity mine that explodes if you jump at him?
That's his gimmick... it's like a little turret that shoots at the opponent and can extend combos from what I say in the battle arena match.