What's new

Match Footage instant ingame frame data (IIFD)

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
nah it's read on both ends. d3 7 frames = the safest poke out. d1 is pretty tough to punish too you kinda gotta have an idea of when they want to do it. Imo cage was easier to do it with since your just doing f3 and can pause anytime and wont fuck with ur flow in execution. Kabal messes up a dash = fullcombod so its not safe really.
D1's not really hard to punish imo.

RM AtK!

aka - RM_AtK !
D1's not really hard to punish imo.
It's not insanely hard, but like i said it has a lot to do with anticipation as well as reaction. That being said, it's not "easy". I can only name prolly a handful of people that i know consistently did it which is sad. I still think a lot of people follow(ed) the "KABAL!" fad without even knowin or experiencing the mu. (not saying you btw just saying in general community members).

Scott The Scot

It's not insanely hard, but like i said it has a lot to do with anticipation as well as reaction. That being said, it's not "easy". I can only name prolly a handful of people that i know consistently did it which is sad. I still think a lot of people follow(ed) the "KABAL!" fad without even knowin or experiencing the mu. (not saying you btw just saying in general community members).
Meh, I feel like when you play a lot you know when they can poke with experience and you don't have to anticipate it that much. A little, sure, but I feel like as soon as a poke is put out, experience just makes you automatically press F4 - that was the case for me lol. Yeah a lot of people didn't experience super high level Kabal, and if they did they'd hate it.

Anyway, I don't quite fancy being a part of yet another reaction/anticipation discussion, they suck lol.

RM AtK!

aka - RM_AtK !
Meh, I feel like when you play a lot you know when they can poke with experience and you don't have to anticipate it that much. A little, sure, but I feel like as soon as a poke is put out, experience just makes you automatically press F4 - that was the case for me lol. Yeah a lot of people didn't experience super high level Kabal, and if they did they'd hate it.

Anyway, I don't quite fancy being a part of yet another reaction/anticipation discussion, they suck lol.
haha how boout that street fighta doe ^^

RM AtK!

aka - RM_AtK !
I just want it to be Christmas/New Year so I can enjoy that, then be straaaaight into April because I'll have labbed SF and have good internet by then
haha what u play on? I usually play on PC but i have console as well.. if you wana play sometime lmk :O

Scott The Scot

haha what u play on? I usually play on PC but i have console as well.. if you wana play sometime lmk :O
PC man, I'm from Scotland with a shitty connection. You wouldn't enjoy playing with me lol

Pre-ordered for console though :)

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
I thought this was a training mode mod or something and got so hype!

Oddly enough I ain't disappointed by the analysis of buttons pressed during a high level match. Please make more.