What's new

Match Footage instant ingame frame data (IIFD)

Poto2222

"Online is your forte!" - A Wise Man, 2015.
Wow, this is actually really freaking cool and useful. It's a great way to show newcomers how MKX really works.

Fantastic work man! It must have taken a lot of editing work, but I'm really looking forward to see more of that. Keep it up!

ColdSpine

"I wore those colors before you"
Wow, this is actually really freaking cool and useful. It's a great way to show newcomers how MKX really works.

Fantastic work man! It must have taken a lot of editing work, but I'm really looking forward to see more of that. Keep it up!
thanx buddy, yeah took me around 4 hours just to edit one game.

its kinda of a prototype video, i have tons of ideas for the next one. just gotta find a hype tournament match to edit XD

thank you !

Matix218

Get over here!
thanx buddy, yeah took me around 4 hours just to edit one game.

its kinda of a prototype video, i have tons of ideas for the next one. just gotta find a hype tournament match to edit XD

thank you !
I would say pick one of the matches from NEC this past weekend

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Good work man!

"I'm fabulous bitch!"

Suggestion: Add when on block if somebody does a frame trap and have it pop up "frame trap!", that'd be cool. Obvious for people who know but just an idea :) Plus I like to give people more work huehue

ColdSpine

Good work man!

"I'm fabulous bitch!"

Suggestion: Add when on block if somebody does a frame trap and have it pop up "frame trap!", that'd be cool. Obvious for people who know but just an idea :) Plus I like to give people more work huehue
yeah i had tons and tons of ideas, just wanna see the general reaction about this

Solignac

Noob
This is awesome for people trying to better understand practical frame data rather than just reading it, I love it. If I could make a suggestion, maybe slow down the footage a little when something happens so you don't have to pause as often.

This would be great to break down frame traps and other juicy frame data like @Scott The Scot said.

ColdSpine

This is awesome for people trying to better understand practical frame data rather than just reading it, I love it. If I could make a suggestion, maybe slow down the footage a little when something happens so you don't have to pause as often.

This would be great to break down frame traps and other juicy frame data like @Scott The Scot said.
yeah tried slowing it down. thing is, u will get a 7 min match instead of a 2 min one. as u can see, alot of strings are repeated alot so yeah i believe people will keep up and if they wanna analyze something, they can always pause. but will look into it again and try to find a better way around it without making the match boring and long, thanx !

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
6 so? and almost 90% of the cast did. nice try :p
Kabal could full combo punish everybodies D1 and put them right back into the same situation. They gotta make reads or die, Kabal can make reads, be safe or just be like "fck u scrub flesh perry bruh"

RM AtK!

aka - RM_AtK !
Kabal could full combo punish everybodies D1 and put them right back into the same situation. They gotta make reads or die, Kabal can make reads, be safe or just be like "fck u scrub flesh perry bruh"
nah it's read on both ends. d3 7 frames = the safest poke out. d1 is pretty tough to punish too you kinda gotta have an idea of when they want to do it. Imo cage was easier to do it with since your just doing f3 and can pause anytime and wont fuck with ur flow in execution. Kabal messes up a dash = fullcombod so its not safe really.
but coz of kabal`s ndc he would always lock u up since his d1 becomes 5f, and not all characters have that kind of pressure ;)
Rain has cancels that are +2 or more / Shang has +1-2 cancels / Skarlet has + cancels. it wasn't all about 1-2 + frame adv in that game it had a lot to do with heavy poking meta / fundamental reads and reactionary punishing bad poke followups etc. :)