What's new

Discussion INSANE Preconceived Notions.....

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
Mileena: Tier Whore that hoped on that band wagon, how i know this cuz i only used her in the first 5 months. They roll and get away with murder, that fucking roll goes in anothe rdimension free from MIDS/LOWS and OH's.

Alien: Try hard, cares to much about winning but still loses.

Quan: Old Tier Whore that is used to the plus mixups.

Kano CT: an idiot that hopped on that bandwagon. honestly ive only had 3 of them beat me online. rest are trash that herd he is good. or they are salty from one that plays better than they do. (im sure someone can or many) just what usually happends.

Jason: they like a challenge, unless they are slasher they just do the same shit over and over jip 11 or F42 rinse repeat.

Goro: ever seen Guardians of The Galaxy Movie :

Reptile: will constantly try to D3,D3,D3 into either B2/F412 and for sum reason online they might get away with it 2 or 3 times cuz Reptile is fun online.

Shinnok imposter: Tele kick all day and if im using Cyrax fuck it all, cuz that bitch gets my net and can do way better combos than cyrax after patch and gets double damage while i get scaling rape.

Kenshi Players: Honest player and fellow swordsman, usually add them. Only reason is i feel for once its n ot an uphill battle when i pick Kenshi usually they always go Alien/Kano/Sonya

Cyrax/Cyber Sub Zero: don't ever see them online. not after 3-29-2016, but if i do this mother fucker is hard core.

Kotal Kahn: I hate you you kill all my charcaters, Cyrax can't reach, Kenshi so negative he gets punished for your moves LOL, and Jacqui high Tech can't reach with her little arms and stanky leg don't work :(

Tekada: this dude is really gonna pick a character that farts between every match, he is either very nerdy or a Try hard.

Erron Black: don't know the game relays on mixups (has nothing to do with character its just the general experience online.

Sub Zero Cryomancer:
The hammer lol, its always B33 Hammer and they even stall after i block it like OMG what just happened, lets try that again, am i right, do they not repeat that shit all day long. its like they are scared on B2 being punished.

Sub Zero Grandmaster: i Cry tiers of joy: i use Kenjitsu and his clone means nothing, it does not exsist, F2/111/BF2/BF3/DB4 all ignore clone as well as RUN cancel into Duck makes clone go away. cuz we know every online Grandmaster does the same shit: wakeup slide gets punished for rest of match klings to clone, i mean every normal cancels into clone. and only EX clones off F4. Obvious as F.

Sonya: Braindead especially CO. they all use B14 and i just armor after first hit.

Johnny: no skill Alist button masher, cus he can with Plus15 frames and up. and that Kneee into Knee into you guesed right another Knee thats free. respect to the fistycuf mains.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
The funny part about my stereotyping of players is that 99% of the time GM Subs start the match the exact same way. And 99% of the time I'm correct in guessing ex claw in the first match.