What's new

Injustice: Your 2014 New Years Resolutions

B Pryme

Noob
No joke I am going completely alcohol and ganja free for all of 2014 in order to finally break free of cigarettes and other personal reasons.

Clint the Beast is allegedly joining me in this quest to keep his liver from failing and start winning Final Rounds free again like he used to.

So tonight I'm goin in one last time.
This shit should the album artwork for a bad ass rap cd haha. My resolution is to continue to live life like reno did last year lol, but in all seriousness good luck buddy good shit for bettering yourself.

B Pryme

Noob
No joke I am going completely alcohol and ganja free for all of 2014 in order to finally break free of cigarettes and other personal reasons.

Clint the Beast is allegedly joining me in this quest to keep his liver from failing and start winning Final Rounds free again like he used to.

This shit should the album artwork for a bad ass rap cd haha. My resolution is to continue to live life like reno did last year lol, but in all seriousness good luck buddy good shit for bettering yourself.

B Pryme

Noob

Sami

Noob
Hope for another patch, because I'm out of tech ideas to deal with Raven's terrible match-ups (fuck you Grundy).

Matix218

Get over here!
Get to a major tournament, show everyone what Cyborg is really capable of, and finally get props as player rather than just a podcast host.

Are you going to go to any majors in 2014? (Evo?)

You might seriously do well or at least surprise some opponents who have never faced a decent cyborg player (because he literally has to be BY FAR the least played character in this game by a country mile).

Knowing the matchups is huge in IGAU and no one knows that matchup.

I never got props for anything lol. My biggest accomplishment was going 3-2 in MK9 at NEC last year...

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
Are you going to go to any majors in 2014? (Evo?)

You might seriously do well or at least surprise some opponents who have never faced a decent cyborg player (because he literally has to be BY FAR the least played character in this game by a country mile).

Knowing the matchups is huge in IGAU and no one knows that matchup.

I never got props for anything lol. My biggest accomplishment was going 3-2 in MK9 at NEC last year...
I dunno yet I'm poor. I've won several locals with him but they mean nothing in terms of props.

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
Beat RunwayMafia 's Hawkgirl with my Harley just once. I always choke after getting the lead. D;
And go to a local and get bodied. Then go to the next local and get slightly less bodied.

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream
get a new fightstick cuz my old one is now fucking horrible.
learn the game more, cuz i haven't played it for months.