What's new

Injustice Wins the $1,500 Pot Bonus for The Fall Classic!

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Yesterday, the Injustice community was startled to discover that their game had fallen about two-hundred votes behind Tekken Tag Tournament 2 for a poll regarding the pot bonus by The Fall Classic. Thankfully, their supporters quickly rallied and now we have come out ahead by three-hundred votes, thereby securing the first-place fan prize of $1,500 to be awarded to the winner of TFC's Injustice tournament! The will of the Injustice community has proven its strength through its players!

For those wondering, Injustice's winning vote count is at 2,243. You can review the final results through this image below or by going to http://oneframelink.com/polls/tfc2013/bonus-prize.

One Frame Link   TFC 2013 Bonus Prize Poll Results.png

Only a real master could have made that comeback in the poll yesterday, and without a doubt, all of you are the real masters! Keep supporting Injustice at The Fall Classic, which is scheduled to happen in two weeks from now!

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
Everybody had better show up in full force! Don't end up like Tekken who rigged the poll and will probably send 80 people.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Everybody had better show up in full force! Don't end up like Tekken who rigged the poll and will probably send 80 people.

That's really not a fair accusation to make. I'm glad Injustice won the poll, but you can't help but admire how Tekken got their shit together and overtook us momentarily. Those guys really want their game to succeed, just like we do. No need to begrudge them that.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
That's really not a fair accusation to make. I'm glad Injustice won the poll, but you can't help but admire how Tekken got their shit together and overtook us momentarily. Those guys really want their game to succeed, just like we do. No need to begrudge them that.
The humor escaped you.. hehe. Just mentally add a "Kappa" at the end.

Korpse

PTH | Korpse
Apparently some guy was going to be doing giveaways from his YouTube if tekken won, or at least so I heard. People love giveaways but the boon tweet did it in for injustice, even though it was so ridiculous

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Apparently some guy was going to be doing giveaways from his YouTube if tekken won, or at least so I heard. People love giveaways but the boon tweet did it in for injustice, even though it was so ridiculous

Hmmmmmm, wasn't aware of that. :confused:

Well, two can play at that game, as they say.

Apparently some guy was going to be doing giveaways from his YouTube if tekken won, or at least so I heard.

I believe that "some guy" you're referring to is MarkMan from Mad Catz, who used to run SDTekken. The man was passionate about Tekken in a way that few could match before he was even involved with Mad Catz.

People love giveaways but the boon tweet did it in for injustice, even though it was so ridiculous
What are you referring to when you say "ridiculous" here?

Dirtylova

YOLO FLYING GRAYSON BICH
Wow, boon may be a troll, but he is definitely the man. Gotta love how he looks out for his game and fans/players..

Now give me a NIGHTWING skin pls :)

Korpse

PTH | Korpse
I believe that "some guy" you're referring to is MarkMan from Mad Catz, who used to run SDTekken. The man was passionate about Tekken in a way that few could match before he was even involved with Mad Catz.

What are you referring to when you say "ridiculous" here?
I knew it was someone really well known and respected, the name just slipped my mind. Good shit running this poll regardless man

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
That's some good news, good luck to everyone that will be joining that tournament. I personally hope the winner of this tournament wins with someone that isn't in the top 5, but I'm not holding my breath.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Seems like OneFrameLink should write an article on their goals and the use of social media to that end. I remember reading about OFL a year ago and how great it was going to be; obviously they seem to have a source of large amounts of money, but I'm curious to know what became of the project and where it's headed.

Jay Rupp

Human Smoke or Riot
You serious? They were bribing people to vote. That is not passion. We still won the vote without any bribes. Now that is passion.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk