What's new

Injustice Wins the $1,500 Pot Bonus for The Fall Classic!

PunkMafia83

PSN: YaRnToNpUnKMAFIA
So glad Tekken did well. Shows people are still interested to some extent in that game. I think its fair to say from observing the American scene that the above chart is accurate in terms of fighting game popularity. with SF4 and that Marvel above. Just a thought.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
You serious? They were bribing people to vote. That is not passion. We still won the vote without any bribes. Now that is passion.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk
Ed Boon tweeted about it so naturally his followers, whether they are showing up or not, voted. And you better believe top gamers won't show up to majors unless there is major cash involved

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
You're talking a bout like 8 people. Tournaments are made by tons of guys who show up with no certainty of getting paid and just love to compete.
I've been running tournaments in TX for years, I'm aware it's a mostly thankless job. And no, every game there are at least 10-20 people who will only travel across the country if there is major money. That's just how it is now, it's not a shot at certain TOs or anything like that, it's just the sad truth. Hell I know TO's that put up guaranteed money out of their own pocket, no sponsors and only HOPE to have people show up.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
The tekken scene is the worst fighting game scene in the history of scenes honestly

glad they lost

haketh

Noob
Yea the numbers prove you're completely right

INJ launch tournament #s 180-220
TTT2 44

Insert slow clap.jPg w extra sarcasm attached
Numbers don't mean shit, and the Tekken scene has sustained itself alot longer than we ever have with any game. And yo compare how many people still play the game at a serious level for Tekken to Ijustice when it comes to those launch numbers, yeah the Tekken numbers aren't the highest but their consistent and they stay supporting their games wihtout ruthlessly shitting on the previous ones like this scene has with the move from MK to IGAU *Not saying you have been*.