What's new

Injustice VITA Frame Rate Issues w/ certain stages

I posted in the other thread regarding this problem. I havent even been able to connect to an online match yet, but i of course downloaded the "bug fix" and that had nothing to do with the lag. Like i said before, for those who havent played it yet, the game in its current state is only good for a couple laughs. every character and stage has laggy situations and combo drops are unavoidable. This needs fixing and soon

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
It's not just some stages, it's just some stages are worse than others. I've noticed the frame rate dropping in pretty much all of green arrows bnb combos. Sometimes it's noticeable and other times it's terrible.

A consistent frame rate should have been top priority.

matterovermind

mindundermatter
Haven't played Injustice VITA but I'm wondering if the difference between console and handheld versions could be likened to the differences between the SNES & GENESIS versions of MK2?

Matix218

Get over here!
Seems slightly better after downloading the bug fixes. I also hate how throws are super hard to do no matter what control scheme I use :-/ can't throw just be meter burn button or something?

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
Seems slightly better after downloading the bug fixes. I also hate how throws are super hard to do no matter what control scheme I use :-/ can't throw just be meter burn button or something?
This has been a gripe of mine playing on stick in Injustice. I don't have a throw hot key on my stick because of the way I set my buttons. The thing especially annoying about the vita version is that when I try to throw, my thumb hits the analog stick and stance switches lol.

ThaShiveGeek

Est In Harvey 1989
Okay so can a mod or someone start a PSN ID thread for this game, because I cant find anyone in ranked or player. It seems like you guys are playing. I want to play you.

Batman2000

4/14/15 Baby!!!!!
That definitely was a dumb idea not being able to customize the throw button. BTW, fix 1.01 definitely HELPS the frame drops, though they are still present :(

Delriach

Sindelly
My only recommendation is that you hit up Armature studio on twitter (nicely) and possibly NetherRealm to see if anything can be done (you might not get a response). I'd imagine that there needs to be strong sales to justify any additional development though. If they could tone down some of those background effects it would be a lot more stable. At least an option to just turn it off entirely would be sweet.

Despite my issues with Sindel on MK Vita (lol 8% xray), I still played the hell out of it because it was smooth.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
My only recommendation is that you hit up Armature studio on twitter (nicely) and possibly NetherRealm to see if anything can be done (though I doubt you'd get a response). I'd imagine that there needs to be strong sales to justify any additional development though. If they could tone down some of those background effects it would be a lot more stable. At least an option to just turn it off entirely would be sweet.

Despite my issues with Sindel on MK Vita (lol 8% xray), I still played the hell out of it because it was smooth.

I highly doubt they'll do anything about it

they knew what this product was like upon release and is insulting

but thanks for the advice and support

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
colt can you confirm a fix for this, or is this out of your reach?? i wanted this as well but after hearing this i may skip this unless it is fixed.

ThaShiveGeek

Est In Harvey 1989
Jimmypotato Zyphox I tweeted the company asking them if there was going to be a fix. I seen that they had been responding to people earlier in the day, but got off. Hopefully they respond in the next couple days. Other than that frame rate dropping it's a nice port. Some stages are literally unplayable though.