What's new

Injustice - Videos / Thoughts from WonderCon

How do you get in on Sagat, or Guile, or Dhalsim?
Their projectiles aren't the barrage that Deathstrokes appear to be.. nor do they come out as quickly as Deathstrokes appears to (I'll take a closer look later tonight). Maybe there was some EX stuff going on that I didn't pick up on..

trufenix

bye felicia
Their projectiles aren't the barrage that Deathstrokes appear to be.. nor do they come out as quickly as Deathstrokes appears to (I'll take a closer look later tonight). Maybe there was some EX stuff going on that I didn't pick up on..
you can duck the highs, you can jump the lows, and they do shit damage. I think GA, who doesn't even have to plan his shots is going to be way more dangerous.

EMPEROR_THEO

I only use characters with wakeup scoops.
EGP Wonder_Chef

Love this thread, finally gave me the green light to preorder. My one question is (if it hasn't been answered already in this thread), did characters animations feel fluid/natural as opposed to what a lot of people criticize from the older demos/battle arenas?

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
EGP Wonder_Chef

Love this thread, finally gave me the green light to preorder. My one question is (if it hasn't been answered already in this thread), did characters animations feel fluid/natural as opposed to what a lot of people criticize from the older demos/battle arenas?
Felt fine to me.

I think people just aren't used to NRS's average frames for stuff.

When you go from Capcom fighters where the fast moves are 3 frames, and then go to NRS where the fast moves are 6 frames, it might feel awkward.

Visually I think it looks GREAT.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
That sounds pretty terrible. No one ever lands three separate parries in a row without getting hit. I hope there's an easier way build "Ha" meter.

don't worry, from a gameplay I posted a while back in the Joker thread it takes more than one consecutive hits to remove a Ha.

EGP Wonder_Chef, man i got to give it to you socal guys, great input and great gameplay videos. Gave me a real good idea of how the game will be, it is also nice to see that the character i will be maining(deathstroke), is legit and dangerous. Demo comes out tmrw, game in 2 weeks, then May 11th will be the showdown between vegas and socal, who shall win?

I$AAC

Noob
Thank you guys for showing me what my main can do! I'm more hype for this game then I was before!

LEGEND

YES!
EGP Wonder_Chef, man i got to give it to you socal guys, great input and great gameplay videos. Gave me a real good idea of how the game will be, it is also nice to see that the character i will be maining(deathstroke), is legit and dangerous. Demo comes out tmrw, game in 2 weeks, then May 11th will be the showdown between vegas and socal, who shall win?
man this will be so hype

come may 11th we will find out who the real Deathstroke is! :cool:

Jack White

The Clown Prince of Crime
don't worry, from a gameplay I posted a while back in the Joker thread it takes more than one consecutive hits to remove a Ha.
Wait which one? I don't remember Joker doing a parry attack in any of those vids. Could it be that there's other ways to build Ha?

LEGEND

YES!
EGP Wonder_Chef
I haven't seen this topic touched on, what options do we have on wakeup?
Are there forward,neutral and backwards teching options?
i didn't look into knockdowns that much. i just did things at random

I did a wake-up blade spin a few times and once it appeared to beat out my opp's attack but i could be wrong and he just missed or i hit him first. Only tech rolls i know of are backwards, pretty sure i saw people delaying their wake-ups too

i suspect knockdown options are the same as MK9

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Here it is for those wondering about what we're talking about.

Looks like the trait isn't specifically his counters, and is basically hit them more than they hit you and you get rewarded. Every time he gets hit after landing one or two attacks his card flashes as if it resets or something,

It goes away when he does his super though, i'm guessing it changes something.

Goku

Noob
clashing is the breaking system, you only get one clash/breaker, you only get it during your final lifebar. and you have to bet bar to get out of it without getting hurt.
There is also that push-back or push-block(whatever the name is) where for 1 bar of meter it pushes your opponent back. I guess this can go in the category as combo-breaking :)

cyke_out

Noob
Well push block doesn't stop a combo, just stops the pressure while you are blocking.

Does anyone know the command for push blocking is it just while blocking, hit the meter bottom.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Well push block doesn't stop a combo, just stops the pressure while you are blocking.

Does anyone know the command for push blocking is it just while blocking, hit the meter bottom.
I think it might be forward and meter button. Not 100% sure on this though.